Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
headphone pick
Posted by: mrcurious
Date: February 02, 2015 07:56PM
Anyone that owns multiple headphones...im looking to buy a set....I see lots of references to black widow, grey ghost etc. etc. Is there really any one better or more sensitive than the others or are they all really about the same?....this for a 2B, or any other md, for that matter. I have some but they are not high end. Anyone?

Re: headphone pick
Posted by: kahlesmilcon
Date: February 02, 2015 08:08PM
All of the high end headphones are good , some better than others as to how sturdy they are.
I have a set of Killer Bees for my IIB. work great and are comfortable.
I had them upgraded to leather for the ears instead of vinyl.

Good head phones just cannot be beat for comfort and sound and adjustability.

BW's, GGt's, KB's , etc , pick your poison but buy a good pair that are made for metal dectors.

Posted by: jtalley007
Date: February 02, 2015 09:16PM
You just need to cofirm they will work with Nautilus.regular grey ghost won't, from what I remember black widow won't. Still a mystery to me how a cheap pair of calrads with a mono-stereo switch work but black widow with all the switches won't.

Posted by: forrestgump
Date: February 03, 2015 09:50PM
The old Calrads have a good sound. Have some others- KillerBs, etc.- but the Calrads are still my favorite. They ain't boutique but do the job.

Posted by: mrcurious
Date: February 03, 2015 10:06PM
Gentlemen, thanks for the input......maybe i'll just stay with the Calrads.

Posted by: nautieurope
Date: February 14, 2015 07:21AM
My favourite are the DetectorPro DMC phones, but they are only wired for stereo all metal one side, disc the other.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login