Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nautilus 2ba or fisher cz3d
Posted by: oneton
Date: April 23, 2015 07:39PM
I need to sell one atleast I think I do. I know this is the Nautilus forum but I'm just wanting some thought here. Which one would ya'll think is the one to keep?

Re: Nautilus 2ba or fisher cz3d
Date: April 23, 2015 07:40PM
Just wanted to add one more thing I also own a 2b

Posted by: kraykepler
Date: April 24, 2015 11:30AM
I think you should sell me the 2Ba.

Date: April 24, 2015 01:20PM
The 2ba is a great detector I coin and relic hunt with the 3d and the 2ba.The 2ba is deeper and just as good at finding coins as the 3d . the 3d is better at the local rivers just a hard decision for me to make.

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: April 25, 2015 01:29PM
Man that is a tough one as 2 of my all time favorite detectors. If you hunt trashy parks for old coins the CZ-3D. If you hunt wooded areas lower in trash for old coins and relics mostly the Nauty IIba. I would keep them both and sell the IIb myself,But that is just me and my type of hunting.

Date: April 26, 2015 12:38PM
Harold, I hunt all the above this is the problem. I do own a 2b,2ba,cz3d,troy x5,x-terra 70. I live in Louisiana and the soil is good and low min.I just have to many detectors and they are all not being used. I am 51 y/o and I would like to keep the x-terra 70 and the x5 for when i start getting tired of lugging the 2b , 2ba and the cz around.I see it seems you like the 2ba over the 2b. I like them both i hate to sell any of them i guess im a hog. I have some serious thinking to do here.The worst part about this situation is i also want a compass gold scanner or su2000. Tell me i don't have a problem.LOL I also compare detector vs detector on a weekly basics thinking i can find better,man this is taking a lot of my life with thease detectors.Like i said i must have a problem with myself.Dang

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 12:44PM by oneton.

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: April 27, 2015 03:08PM
Don't feel bad as I have had up to 6 and try my darnest to stay with 3,But man is it hard! If I hit the Lotto I would probally have a 100 or so as I love some of the newer units and a lot of the older models. I also had a TROY X-5 and that is another I wish I kept as deep lite weight and one 9 volt battery how can you not love that? I also always wanted a King Cobra by Gold mountain as I rememeber the ads in detecting magazines back when I coudn't afford a detector. Ah nostalgia is a powerful thing. I have buddys who have 14-20 detectors so don't feel bad my friend and I might have to get a couple more myself someday as not married anymore. LOL!

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: April 28, 2015 02:50PM
I have the same problem but happy to accept the situation. I have nine Nautilus detectors, two Saxon, two Minelabe GPX, Fisher 1270X, Nexus Credo DDM and Nexus Standard MP. I could not part with any of them, they are all good friends of mine.

Happy Hunting
Minelab GPX-5000 - Backup GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils.

Date: April 28, 2015 04:47PM
wow , its funny how metal detectors have such a hold on us to have many.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login