Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
nautilus-prototype??
Posted by: alsgas
Date: February 23, 2016 01:08AM
Did any of you see the 'wierd' nautilus 'prototype' on ebay couple weeks ago?==well I bought it--of course it's disposable cause if quits it's just for parts-anyway I've had almost every nautilus ever made starting with plywood head serial number 0017-this weird machine works perfect-of course no manual or whatever but from using in past-just figure it out-never seen one like it- seems to be a first experimental 2ba??it's like a trash /house spot machine-high pitch ---extrme discriminate with great depth--it is like a fisher 1270--complete iron mask- but still picks up coins (including nickels) bullets-buttons etc at 10" with NO rusty nails small iron buckles--cant believe it in a nautilus--turn disc down a little so it 'chirps 'on the small rusty stuff-now bullet/buttons-a dime at 12"--weather been bad but I got get used this machine--it's nice---even with all that disc--4 lb solid shot at about 20"- only tried twice so far-paid $225 and $25 shipping-nice---Alan

Re: nautilus-prototype??
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: February 23, 2016 08:49AM
Can post few Photo of super rare Nautilus . Chuck

Date: February 24, 2016 12:56AM
I will chuck but have to get one my kids or granddaughter to do==I'm 55 and NOT all that computer smart--when weather allows I gonna take it in some old spots to see what up-it appears to work fine and I think it was intended to be a house site/trashy spot machine-nothing like any nautilus I ever had-but seriously you can discriminate all the little iron stuff and it still pick up the good==I mean like the little iron buckles about the size of a quarter--it nulls it out completely--and still get coins-relics-at a good 10-12 inches?? I know youre nearby -I'm in white oak and when good day we can meet and you welcome try it==Alan

Date: February 24, 2016 01:02AM
Also to chuck-I'm new to this site and don't know how to send a pm--I don't know if can disclose personal info but I try to figure out how get in touch--maybe we could meet at nick harris shop or I live very near DP's museum-

Posted by: BLOODHOUND1970
Date: February 24, 2016 07:08AM
I saw it, Jerry was definitely ahead of his time. No telling what he could have done in good health!

MINELAB EXPLORER XS
TESORO VAQUERO
KILLER B'S
GARRETT PRO POINTER
PAST-- FISHER 1266X, WHITES XLT, NAUTILUS DMC IIB,WHITES COINMASTER GT, FISHER CZ-6A, GARRETT GTA500

Date: February 24, 2016 12:36PM
I sent messadge under PN with my contact info. Chuck

Date: February 24, 2016 02:33PM
I could meet at DP location. I free this Sat. Feel free call email chuckacton@aol.com give your number. I lost phone number when talked last. Chuck

Date: February 25, 2016 10:18PM
email sent

Date: February 25, 2016 11:22PM
just sent e-mail tonight. Chuck

Posted by: SWMO Mark
Date: March 04, 2016 05:22PM
Sure would like to see a picture of this proto-type. Thanks, Mark

Posted by: gwsears
Date: April 12, 2016 11:10PM
I do believe I know that detector. I would have gotten rid of it in 1989 or there about if it is in fact the one I had.

Posted by: Joe(TX)
Date: December 02, 2016 10:30AM
...Alan....if you ever figured out how to post Pics I would like to see a Pic of your Prototype!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login