Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Man, how I miss the good ole days :cry:N/T
Posted by: 2 Much Trash
Date: March 25, 2016 04:10PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Man, how I miss the good ole days :cry:
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: March 25, 2016 04:55PM
Take that thing out for a spin! Still looks like it has a few relic finds left to get!!

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett AT MAX*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: 2 Much Trash
Date: March 25, 2016 05:19PM
I would if I could get it fixed.

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: March 27, 2016 04:16PM
Call Wayne Lee at Nautilus.The number is on here some where. Maybe He can get Her goin'.

Posted by: garys relics
Date: March 28, 2016 08:53AM
Has any one talked to Wayne Lee lately? Is he making any new machines and coils? I am ok on equipment, all working, so I don't want to bother him with questions. I would be interested in the rechargeable batteries for my detector.. If any has any information on Wayne or batteries please let me know, thanks Gary.

Date: March 28, 2016 10:27AM
Yes I just got my 8" coil back from him as He

Rebalance it works great dug a 11" V- nickel with it. He has some 10" coils and was building a IIBa when I talked to Him. Don't know about rechargables?

Posted by: garys relics
Date: March 28, 2016 11:54PM
Great news, might give him a call sometime to see if the rechargeable batteries kit is available still. That was a deep nickel for any machine! All the new ones that hit the market in the past six months, none would beat that and the Nautilus is probably 8-12 years old design. Crazy isn't it! Gary.

Date: March 29, 2016 10:15AM
Yes I would say on lower coducter coins like nickels and fat Injuns nothing coil for coil can touch it! And I also have a Etrac and CZ-3D I know missed this paticular coin.
That is why I will always have at least one Nauty in my aresenal.

Posted by: Search and recovery
Date: April 10, 2016 07:50PM
I just purchased an older IIb with the thicker coils last month and took it to Wayne Lee for a going over just to insure everything was working right. All checked out great except for the headphones I was using. Replaced with a set of Calrads and I was good to go. I figured on having to leave the machine with him for a while to check it out, but he did it while I was there. Put it through its paces and in less than 20 minutes he was done. All coils checked out good too. I bought the machine with three coils for $425. I am extremely happy with it. Mounted on a strait shaft it balances very well. Turns out Wayne hunts with one of my friends over in my neck of the woods, here in N.C., so we are planning to get together for a hunt. He is very knowledgeable in everything detecting and still builds and sells the Nautilus machines. A great guy to get to know. Nice to find a man who builds such a great machine that also detects and understands what we as detectorists want and need to be successful in our hobby...Stuart

Posted by: Search and recovery
Date: April 11, 2016 12:46PM
Wayne Lee's address and phone number is as follows:
Wayne Lee at
919 621-4460.
Address is Wayne
Lee, 77 Neighbor
Lane, Four Oaks,
NC 27524

Hope this is helpful to some of you...Stuart

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: April 11, 2016 05:24PM
Search and recovery
Wayne Lee's address and phone number is as follows:
Wayne Lee at
919 621-4460.
Address is Wayne
Lee, 77 Neighbor
Lane, Four Oaks,
NC 27524

Hope this is helpful to some of you...Stuart

Many thanks Stuart.

Happy Hunting
Minelab GPX-5000 - Backup GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login