Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Nautilus Coil/ Service /Good News
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: June 10, 2016 10:01PM
I had Wayne Lee make new coil and rebalance old coils for my DMC2B. I like to new coil. I think name it my "Black OPS" Coil , it seem to be super stable and little more depth vs my older coils. I had my new coil and older coil back only 10 days V.A. Wayne also say going to making new DMC2B also. For all the Loyal Nautilus / Hard Core Relic Hunter this great news. Chuck

Re: New Nautilus Coil/ Service /Good News
Posted by: garys relics
Date: June 11, 2016 04:31AM
Looks great Chuck! This is really good news. Is it an 8 or 10 inch coil? Let's us know how it works and also when you get your new machine. My equipment is fine for now, not a good time of year to relic hunt, but it is nice to know you can get new coils. Happy hunting, Gary.

Date: June 11, 2016 09:08AM
10 inch

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: June 11, 2016 05:58PM
Are the new coils black or did you paint it?
He rebalance my 8"coil over the winter and still working good. He told Me for some reason the 8" Coil is the hardest to balance? The 8 is my favorite all around coil.

Date: June 11, 2016 09:48PM
The New 10 Inch coil is black. I all ways used the 10inch on all my DMC over the years. The 8inch and 15 inch are harder to balance and keep in balance for what Jerry Tyndall told me years ago. For Relic Hunting the depth hard to beat with DMC2B. I have dug so scary deep plates, button with 15 coil in super hard hit sites not loaded with iron. Chuck

Posted by: virginia digger
Date: June 16, 2016 05:28AM
The new coil looks great. Wayne shared with me months ago this was the direction for all new coils.....black. He also said the root problem with all the previous coils was the owner not allowing the epoxy to set up before they were tuned and shipped out. He said Jerry would let them stabilize for a month before heading out the door. Nautilus is back on track and happy Wayne has stayed in the game to give die hard Nautilus users new machines and repairs.......

Mark

Great news Chuck, glad to hear Wayne may salvage the company
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: June 16, 2016 09:23PM
Thousands of Nautilus machines out there will keep him busy for years. My hat is off to him if he can make the 2b coils and have them hold up.

My only question is why black unless it is the conductive plastic or doesn't need shielding maybe?

Keep posting any positive purchases or repairs,

HH,

Jerry

Date: June 16, 2016 11:07PM
The old white coil no longer made. So Far I used the new black coil super stable and use hot outside temp and at full transmit power #44. Rock Stable and seem to be super hot coil on my DMC@B vs my older one! , The new coil be made and let set cure like few weeks. I feel the new coil and service great and also had my older coils re-balanced by Wayne are A+ plus in my book. I heard he make new DMC2B in future . Think looking great for service and new coils and also new DMC2B being made in future. Chuck

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: June 17, 2016 08:46AM
How do you think it will compare to your Bliss? Thanks.

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett At Max*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Date: June 17, 2016 03:35PM
I good soil go deeper than my V-5 and hotter one brass. I hot soil the Bliss work better. The Blisstool are good machines but must set up exactly with all setting to get max Depth. The big issue has big issues with EMI, and need built tougher like DMC2b

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login