Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nautilus DMC2B Up Grade . White's Mount
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: September 19, 2016 11:38PM
I had Waye Lee to change one of my older Nautilus DMC2B changed from older under box rod to the new White's Top Mounted Box. It perfect balance and did get job. I know have both DMC2b set up Relic Hunting season and extra coil also Balanced. All we need early Frost to know the snakes, bee's, tickets. Wayne Lee has done great to keep all Nautilus happy with service and upgrades. Here for before and after photo from my older DMC2B shaft mount under box to current White Shift mounted top box. Chuck

Re: Nautilus DMC2B Up Grade . White's Mount
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: September 20, 2016 06:17AM
Having the conversion done does make the Nautilus much lighter to swing. I did mine and it does make a difference. Can't wait for the weather to change! Good luck with your new setup Chuck.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: September 20, 2016 12:01PM
No picture? Taking mine out again today.

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Photo Nautilus DMC2B Up Grade - White's Mount. My Nautilus Arsenal
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: September 23, 2016 11:31PM
Here Few Photo's of My DMC2B upgrade to White Mount Handle by Wayne and my personal Nautilus Arsenal. Wayne Lee has balanced all coils and up grade one DMC2B White Mount and service been great fast turn around . It will be cooler here in V.A. next week and hope early frost to kill all ticks, chiggers and Snake to dig in early this fall for the 2016-2017 Relic Hunting Season. Chuck

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2016 11:35PM by bigchuckinva.

Posted by: garys relics
Date: September 24, 2016 04:36AM
Looks great Big Chuck! Looks like you have your equipment ready for the big fall season. To dry here in Md and woods still grown up, so I will have to wait awhile. Keep us posted with your finds and good hunting, Gary.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login