Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Jerry's History Wall
Posted by: ThunderDome
Date: October 09, 2016 11:13AM
Thought some of you would like to see a pic of Jerry and his history wall, came across this from a friend, Robert ( Bob ) Sickler. I have other pics of Jerry and Bob at the factory that I will post if you like.

Re: Jerry's History Wall
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: October 09, 2016 12:52PM
Thank Posting Photo Of Jerry Tyndall. I Visited with Jerry/ Dottie/ Don since many times early 1980s when first used Nautilus and great honest people. Today the Nautilus in use and DMC2B will go deeper in good soil in hands with skill users . If have any more photo Jerry ect could please e-mail at chuckacton@aol.com. Chuck

Posted by: forrestgump
Date: October 16, 2016 07:36PM
Lot of pride behind that smile. Thank you for posting this.

Date: October 16, 2016 10:13PM
I sure there few more lost photos of Jerry and rest of crew and post them I find them. Jerry take Pride in machines. I personal hunted with Jerry and visit to many times since the later 1970s. Jerry gave a "Big Smile" when hunters shared all great relics find with his machines. Chuck

Posted by: virginia digger
Date: October 17, 2016 06:26PM
I met Jerry at the Richmond VA November CW Relic Show. He was there with Stephen of whom he had just sold the business to. I had spoke to Jerry, Dottie and Don many times since the 1980's on the phone. My take is that Jerry was a true Southern gentleman in every way. At the show we talked at length and I was impressed how humble he was. It was my honor to meet a Christian businessman who was honest and above reproach.
He will be missed by many hunters/friends.

Mark

Posted by: jasperjones37
Date: December 03, 2016 09:26PM
Is Jerry still living? , my father knew jerry back in the 80s , bought jerrys personal detector

Date: December 03, 2016 09:39PM
Sadly Jerry passed long illness over a year ago. Chuck

Date: December 04, 2016 08:28AM
Sorry to hear that, we enjoyed hunting with him, im looking for someone who could rebuild my detector

Date: December 04, 2016 09:40AM
Sorry to hear that, we enjoyed hunting with him, im looking for someone who could rebuild my detector

Date: December 04, 2016 03:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login