Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
f/s nautilus 2ba metal detector
Posted by: oneton
Date: October 09, 2016 05:27PM
Hi, i have been kicked off the classifieds for no reason at all been on here since 2006 until last year i have a nice nautilus 2ba for sale with med coil for $275.00 shipped if interested go to TD it is listed there .

Re: f/s nautilus 2ba metal detector
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: October 09, 2016 06:13PM
oneton
Hi, i have been kicked off the classifieds for no reason at all been on here since 2006 until last year i have a nice nautilus 2ba for sale with med coil for $275.00 shipped if interested go to TD it is listed there .
Sorry you can't post over there. Can't understand why you're not able to post there but can still post on here. Guess you're not banned altogether. Did you talk to ADMIN? I can't log in at the TD either.... I got banned for wanting to relic hunt.

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett AT MAX*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2016 06:24PM by HanoverDigger.

Date: October 10, 2016 06:43PM
Findmall states that i listed items in the wrong place so they gave me the boot after 10 years,they should have sent me a mess stating i listed in wrong spot but they just kept deleting my ad making me and my old eyes think i didnt list it so i relisted the item again. Failure to communicate is the problem.

Posted by: irontondan
Date: October 11, 2016 07:01AM
Have you sold this yet?

Date: November 05, 2016 01:46PM
Yes, i sold it. If i buy a mirage pi i may sell my 2b.Anyone use a mirage pi for park hunting?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login