Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Big Iron Find Day
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: October 16, 2016 06:29PM
I found this 4.2 Parrot Shell { 30 LBS] Stafford Co today with DMC2B . It was super deep about 4 feet in hard rock soil. Not Bad way to Start 2016-2017 Relic Season !!!!! Chuck

Re: Big Iron Find Day
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: October 16, 2016 07:06PM
Great find Chuck. Nice to see the Nautilus still doing it! Congrats!

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett AT MAX*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: Charles (Sabre)(Tx)
Date: October 16, 2016 08:39PM
Holy cow Chuck...what a way to start the season! I'll bet you were wore out after that recovery. Congrats and good job!

Charles

Date: October 16, 2016 10:07PM
Yes. Took over 4 Plus Hours to Dig and Enlarge and then Refill Hole. Then 1 mile walk back to my vehicle!! Chuck

Posted by: garys relics
Date: October 19, 2016 09:46AM
Great find Chuck! It goes to show that there are still finds to make. Thanks for the motivation to keep looking. Some were up there, Jerrys smiling. Save something for me, good hunting Gary.

Posted by: GA1dad
Date: October 24, 2016 01:03PM
Wow,, My novice self can't even fathom digging that deep for an uncertain target. Crazy and impressive!!!! I assume the site has delivered the goods before and you felt confident in investing half a day to the target.

Date: October 24, 2016 02:08PM
Yes. The Stafford Co V.A. was Winter Camp 1862-1863 for entire Union Army ,and Battle Of Fredericksburg. Most Site are gone forever , but you still today if hunt with Best machine as the DMC2B you can still finds lot relics and deep iron, Huts in nice sandy soil!!. Chuck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login