Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Two new 10" coils for my DMCII-B
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: October 25, 2016 08:44AM
:clap: I have spoken to Wayne Lee and ordered up two new 10" coils for my Nautilus detectors. I am expecting them to be posted out sometime week commencing 31 Oct which means I'll receive them around 11th Nov. I am looking forward to putting new life into my detectors!

Happy Hunting
Minelab GPX-5000 - Backup GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils.

Re: Two new 10" coils for my DMCII-B
Posted by: Charles (Sabre)(Tx)
Date: October 25, 2016 10:56AM
Good luck with your new coils! I know they will indeed add new life to your DMCII-B. There's nothing that can beat a Nautilus in good dirt! Keep us posted on your finds.

Charles

Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: October 25, 2016 12:19PM
I have one Newer "Black" Color coil and had Wayne balance all my older coils and had one older DMC2B change to New White Pole Set up. Wayne doing great work in new coils and repairs and Fingers X maybe new Nautilus in future!! . The New Black I have Coil seem to be more stable and little hotter then my older 10 inch coil!

Date: October 25, 2016 04:54PM
Charles (Sabre)(Tx)
Good luck with your new coils! I know they will indeed add new life to your DMCII-B. There's nothing that can beat a Nautilus in good dirt! Keep us posted on your finds.

Charles

Will do Charles.

Happy Hunting

Date: October 25, 2016 05:00PM
bigchuckinva
I have one Newer "Black" Color coil and had Wayne balance all my older coils and had one older DMC2B change to New White Pole Set up. Wayne doing great work in new coils and repairs and Fingers X maybe new Nautilus in future!! . The New Black I have Coil seem to be more stable and little hotter then my older 10 inch coil!

Hi Bigchuckinva, I hope to have some of my older machines checked over by Wayne but I will have to save my pennies up as its quite expensive, I am in the UK. That's good news about your New Black Coil and I hope mine are every bit as good.

Happy Hunting

Posted by: virginia digger
Date: October 26, 2016 06:18AM
Hello Filter Nozzle.
Do you still own the DMC2 that you bought from NWI Detectors? That was my unit I had tuned up and asked Stephen if he and Jerry could sign it. I regret trading it in but it is now priceless....

Virginia Digger

Date: October 26, 2016 10:56AM
virginia digger
Hello Filter Nozzle.
Do you still own the DMC2 that you bought from NWI Detectors? That was my unit I had tuned up and asked Stephen if he and Jerry could sign it. I regret trading it in but it is now priceless....

Virginia Digger

Hi Virginia Digger,
Yes still have it, the signatures make it special..

Happy Hunting

Posted by: garys relics
Date: October 26, 2016 05:50PM
Good luck with your new coils when you get them. I'm sure there are lots of great places to hunt in the UK, keep us posted. good hunting, Gary.

Date: November 15, 2016 05:15PM
Well its taken all this time for the cheque to clear, in this day and age you would expect things to move faster but that's banks for you. Wayne will be sending the coils out today or tomorrow, will let you all know when they arrive.

Happy Hunting

Date: December 05, 2016 05:59AM
The coils have been with Customs for well over a week now and I have had to submit proof of purchase price in the form of my bank statement. At this rate I'll be lucky to have the coils this side of Christmas.

Happy Hunting

Date: December 19, 2016 03:57AM
Well news at last for the two coils ordered up from Wayne in mid October and posted out in the first week of November. Today I had to pay £91.92 ($114.59) in Customs duty, VAT and handling charges. What a sting! Anyway, the coils are due for delivery tomorrow 20th Dec so fingers crossed.

Happy Hunting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login