Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nautilus detectors...One of the Best! :clapping:
Posted by: Charles (Sabre)(Tx)
Date: November 14, 2016 05:50PM
You can't find them as often as most other brands...and that is a good thing...for those of us that have one. These units are a little old fashioned but built with great care. They are not the best in heavy mineralized soils but awesome in most. I've cherished my Nautilus ever since I first got one and learned how to use it. To me the dual mode (discrimination in one ear and all metal in the other) is the most telling way to identify a target without losing a lot of depth. What a detector!

Like the old saying goes..."Best kept secret around"... in the detecting world.

I just had to vent some praise. :super:

Re: Nautilus detectors...One of the Best! :clapping:
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: November 14, 2016 09:26PM
Yes, Nautilus in good. Avg Soil are still the King in Depth and still the only true Mixed Tone Machine, other have try match it but failed. Lucky us users know the power of Nautilus and out dig other. Chuck

Posted by: richard turner
Date: November 20, 2016 06:50PM
can anybody tell me where I can find a tech. to fix my nautilus older model metal detector......vlf..... the discrimination side stop working...... its a good detector and I live in Elizabeth city, north carolina

Date: November 20, 2016 10:01PM
Wayne Lee in Four Oaks N.C is making new coil and balance and repairs ect His contact number is 1-919-621-4460 give call ref your repair ect. Chuck

Posted by: richard turner
Date: November 21, 2016 04:59PM
thanks:clapping: I got a chance to talk to mr.lee today.....:wiggle: and he is going to fix me up as soon as thanksgiving go by and change my j stick to a straight one......that's good news for me:please:,

Date: November 21, 2016 09:38PM
You will like the new handle mount and hunt all day even with 15 coil if have one. Chuck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login