Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Some more pics of Jerry at the shop
Posted by: ThunderDome
Date: December 10, 2016 08:36AM
These are some pics of my friend Bob Sickler with Jerry years ago, enjoy.

very cool, wish I would have taken some photos with Jerry and the crew when I used to visit
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: December 10, 2016 04:51PM
Does anyone know what happened to Don or Terri that used to work there?

It was always a real treat to visit a family business, wish Jerry would have streamlined his operation like surface mounted boards and Whites like package in plug and play.

If he had, someone could just pop an old board out, pop in a new one for a flat fee and quick turn around times would have been standard and building and repairing would still be a smooth process.

The coils would still be a challenge but it appears Wayne may have that part covered.

JMHO

Thanks for sharing the nostalgia photos with us

Jerry

Re: Some more pics of Jerry at the shop
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: December 10, 2016 05:49PM
I wished I took photo's when started visit Jerry/ Dottie and crew in early 1980s. I aware that Don ok and retire after Jerry sold company , don't know ref Terrie . I recall visit Jerry at his home and all Squirrels would ran up and meet him at driveway after long day at work , Jerry loved animals and raised Squirrels that where hurt ect . On positive Wayne doing a great job making new coils and balancing ect. I have one new "Black' coil rock stable and all my one balanced in balance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2016 05:56PM by bigchuckinva.

Posted by: Jerry Ga.
Date: December 25, 2016 03:55PM
Is Bob Sickler still around ? Does he get on any of the forums?

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: December 28, 2016 06:16PM
Man never saw a white squirrel before? Those are 2 Legends rite there. Sickler was on another forum awhile back. He loved Nautys until He got too Old to swing them. He made up the pamphlets that they use to send with the Detectors. He likes a Machine it is a good one for sure as He tells it like it is.

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: January 27, 2017 08:02AM
Its good to see these old photographs.

Happy Hunting
Minelab GPX-5000 - Backup GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login