Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nautilus DMC IIB destroyer of metal detecting world...
Posted by: shelton7522
Date: April 23, 2017 03:39PM
I was tested almost all machines on market... and after many years I was bought used Nautilus DMC IIB and IIBa... and my metal detecting world was fall down. I'm crushed, I'm destroyed.... and I don't know what think about it.

This old and ugly shoes box machine is outstanding, awesome... after few hours my brain was formated... for new discriminator. I'm part of machine... and this is weird. I'm using Spectra V3i in stereo mixed mode... but Nautilus is something more. Strange feeling.

Tribute for Tyndall Electronics and Jerry Tyndall. This guy was pure genius in metal detecting world. Why Garrett or Whites can't copy it... right?

Re: Nautilus DMC IIB destroyer of metal detecting world...
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: April 23, 2017 06:37PM
The Nautilus DMC2B even in todays "HI- Tech" metal detecting world in good soil is hands down the deepest on market. You will not see all BS posting Y -Tube, or stage test how deep ect. All whom used the Nautilus finds more relics and old coins other miss In the field and don't post all finds like other users Most Nautilus users are ' Old Fashion" seasoned hunter's we are not live on the "PC" / computer to boost egos I have used all brands in my 45 plus years of Relic Hunting and Nautilus / DMC2B are still my only choice to finds deep relics. Welcome to Nautilus Family . Chuck

Re: Nautilus DMC IIB destroyer of metal detecting world...
Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: May 11, 2017 04:03PM
Well said Chuck as YouTube Glory hounds are killing this Hobby. Just a Bunch of Show offs or People trying to Pump up a Machine for their own hidden agenda.

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login