Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Sent the 2b in for a transformation.
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: June 30, 2017 10:31AM
Decided to send it in for a tune up, new coil and the Whites rod conversion. Chatted with Wayne on just sending the control box in. Good to go! Looking forward to getting this bad boy back!

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett At Max*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Sent the 2b in for a transformation.
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: June 30, 2017 03:06PM
You will like new White Rod perfect balance even with my 15 coil can hunt all day!!!!

Posted by: Meals55
Date: July 02, 2017 08:53AM
I got my 2b converted to a White's rod by Wayne in May. He did a great job! I am very happy with it.

Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: July 06, 2017 03:00AM
WHAT WAS THE $ ? PM ME. Thanks

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Date: July 06, 2017 06:03AM
PM sent.

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett At Max*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Date: July 09, 2017 05:25PM
Just spoke to Wayne on the Nautilus. One little adjustment, everything thing else is good to go. Good turnaround time too! Thanks Wayne! :thumbup:

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: July 10, 2017 11:14AM
Man, You be diggin' them Deepies soon!

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Date: July 13, 2017 10:17AM
Should arrive by Saturday. Good turnaround time...less than 2 weeks.

Date: July 15, 2017 04:34PM
Got the detector back today from Wayne@Nautilus. He did an excellent job with the tune-up, new coil and rod conversion. When I first got the detector, I couldn't get it past 6 on the transmit power without it going crazy. I can get it to 44 now with no problem. Thanks Wayne!

Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: July 15, 2017 09:58PM
I been using Wayne new made black coil over almost one year. In fact I can ran my power up 44 and super stable and than my older white thick/ slim coils I had Wayne balanced . the New black coil seems to me be most stable ! Don't worry about color new coil. The R/C balanced in both hot/cold . Another good thing with new color you harder to see hunting and will think coil is Deer ass in woods in hunting season!!

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: July 16, 2017 07:41PM
Looks really Sweet!

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Date: July 17, 2017 05:51AM
Harold,ILL.
Looks really Sweet!
Thanks Harold.

Date: July 17, 2017 05:59AM
bigchuckinva
I been using Wayne new made black coil over almost one year. In fact I can ran my power up 44 and super stable and than my older white thick/ slim coils I had Wayne balanced . the New black coil seems to me be most stable ! Don't worry about color new coil. The R/C balanced in both hot/cold . Another good thing with new color you harder to see hunting and will think coil is Deer ass in woods in hunting season!!
I like the new look on the coil. I have two other detectors with black coils. I have hunted in the heat with them...no problems, so I am confident the Nautilus coil will be just fine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login