Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Sent the 2b in for a transformation.
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: June 30, 2017 10:31AM
Decided to send it in for a tune up, new coil and the Whites rod conversion. Chatted with Wayne on just sending the control box in. Good to go! Looking forward to getting this bad boy back!

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Sent the 2b in for a transformation.
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: June 30, 2017 03:06PM
You will like new White Rod perfect balance even with my 15 coil can hunt all day!!!!

Posted by: Meals55
Date: July 02, 2017 08:53AM
I got my 2b converted to a White's rod by Wayne in May. He did a great job! I am very happy with it.

Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: July 06, 2017 03:00AM
WHAT WAS THE $ ? PM ME. Thanks

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Date: July 06, 2017 06:03AM
PM sent.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Date: July 09, 2017 05:25PM
Just spoke to Wayne on the Nautilus. One little adjustment, everything thing else is good to go. Good turnaround time too! Thanks Wayne! :thumbup:

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: July 10, 2017 11:14AM
Man, You be diggin' them Deepies soon!

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Date: July 13, 2017 10:17AM
Should arrive by Saturday. Good turnaround time...less than 2 weeks.

Date: July 15, 2017 04:34PM
Got the detector back today from Wayne@Nautilus. He did an excellent job with the tune-up, new coil and rod conversion. When I first got the detector, I couldn't get it past 6 on the transmit power without it going crazy. I can get it to 44 now with no problem. Thanks Wayne!

Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: July 15, 2017 09:58PM
I been using Wayne new made black coil over almost one year. In fact I can ran my power up 44 and super stable and than my older white thick/ slim coils I had Wayne balanced . the New black coil seems to me be most stable ! Don't worry about color new coil. The R/C balanced in both hot/cold . Another good thing with new color you harder to see hunting and will think coil is Deer ass in woods in hunting season!!

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: July 16, 2017 07:41PM
Looks really Sweet!

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Date: July 17, 2017 05:51AM
Harold,ILL.
Looks really Sweet!
Thanks Harold.

Date: July 17, 2017 05:59AM
bigchuckinva
I been using Wayne new made black coil over almost one year. In fact I can ran my power up 44 and super stable and than my older white thick/ slim coils I had Wayne balanced . the New black coil seems to me be most stable ! Don't worry about color new coil. The R/C balanced in both hot/cold . Another good thing with new color you harder to see hunting and will think coil is Deer ass in woods in hunting season!!
I like the new look on the coil. I have two other detectors with black coils. I have hunted in the heat with them...no problems, so I am confident the Nautilus coil will be just fine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login