Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Lesson learned today
Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: November 20, 2005 04:32PM
You don't go relic hunting with a Nautilus with just a trowel, I forgot my spade and left it in the truck, i got good signals where i never even got a beep with anything else in an old ghost town from the 1840's, wheeeeew that DMC don't miss nothin, did manage an old lock type thing and some kinda wagon part, they were only bout a foot deep, next time i'll make sure i don't forget the BIG digger:detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::crazy::usmc::usaflag:

Hey Bugar,, there are digging tools and then there be "DIGGIN" tools......
Posted by: Dig'n in Va.
Date: November 21, 2005 08:56PM
I know what you mean.. I still have a lesche hand trowel type digger that I'll use in someones yard. But when you get out in the fields & woods for serious relic hunting you better come equipped with some heavy duty diggin tools. My main digger is an old army shovel " E-tool". Most use the WWII models but I like the Viet Nam era models with the folding pick on the back. These are heavier and come in handy when you need to use the pick for rocky areas or for rooting under large tree roots. I've also used the pick side for chopping out frozen chunks of dirt when I just couldn't pass up a good signal in frozen areas..Then there's also special use diggers,for hut or fire pit diggin or even cleaning down thru old trenches you'll need a full size shovel and a metal rake comes in handy.....and all this because you had to go get a NAUTILUS........Dave

Most o my stuff is Lesche
Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: November 22, 2005 07:25AM
But DANG, that Nautilus is one deep outfit, i thought i had one o the deepest machines around, Nawwww, i didn' hav a Nautilus, Wheeeew they are serious when they say DEEEEEEEEP:detecting::thumbup::usmc::usaflag:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login