Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pinging, Falsing?
Posted by: Billy in Va
Date: November 23, 2005 02:37AM
:help:My 2Ba started acting somewhat erratic Sunday and I'm wondering if I could get some help with this? I was hunting in sandy soil, running the Discrimination at 20 to 25, Ground Balance at 63, 4 Duracell Batteries with about 4 hours on them and the power set at 35. Now,I hunted this spot several years ago with a DMC II and did fine [ 2 SNY Buckles Deep ]. I have had the 2Ba about a month now and this time it just didn't want to hold the tone so I'm guessing the Falsing was the pinging I was getting?? I did dig some bullets and the depth was still there but was just erratic as HE__!!! Bad Batteries? PLUS I WAS OUT DUG BY A TESORO TEJON!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

Mine was a doin that
Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: November 23, 2005 10:29AM
In a ol' ghost town that had had a bunch o fires, and i was runnin 40 on my transmit power, when i went to 25 it stopped and leveled out, didn't seem to affect the depth, but mine's a IIB not a Ba

Re: Mine was a doin that
Posted by: Billy in Va
Date: November 24, 2005 02:18AM
Thank ya Bugar!!

I'm just a rookie with Nautilus
Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: November 24, 2005 09:50AM
But relics is what i really like, had many detectors since 75, but this Nautilus has got em all beat.
Spend all the time experimenting and hunting with settings everywhere from in the house, farmfields, ghost towns, play grounds, really impresses me.
RELICS & NAUTILUS // WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID????:detecting::detecting::detecting::detecting::usmc::usaflag:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login