Findmall.com

Whites XLT Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
mixed mode
Posted by: dan321
Date: September 09, 2015 07:03PM
Hi today I tried mixed mode is it normal to lose the threshold I would get it back if I pulled the trigger please inform thanks

Re: mixed mode
Posted by: airscapes
Date: September 09, 2015 08:23PM
Yes, you can try increasing the SAT a little but I just pulled the trigger when that would happen.

Doug White's DFX, 950,U13, 6x10 & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Posted by: dan321
Date: September 09, 2015 08:42PM
thanks I'll give the SAT a bump up. I'm new to this detector and can't find any books on it but the owners manual thanks for your help

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: May 22, 2016 05:05PM
Might try asking for one on the classifieds...Must have read 9 or 10 over the years.....Mixed mode audio is tricky and noisy but can be deep and used in special situations.
Always remember the thin expensive diamond gold bracelet I recovered I found in a yard missed by 3 different detector guys that failed....used my daughters thin gold bracelet as a guide and it came in at #2.....only accepted several minus and positive numbers and it worked giving out a high peep...the hug she gave me was worth the task...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login