Findmall.com

Whites XLT Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Xlt dd coil or the 5.3
Posted by: Quake
Date: February 20, 2016 09:31AM
Curious if some of you who use a Whites XLT prefer the dd 4x6 coil or the blackmax 5.3 and why.
I had a black max 5.3 on my XLT worked so good but sold the detector a few years ago, So now i purchased
a used XLT and deciding to try a 4x6 dd or back to the trusty 5.3
I know someone will say if you had so much faith in the 5.3 why not just get that, Im just curious how the two differ in all about use.

Re: Xlt dd coil or the 5.3
Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: May 19, 2016 10:32AM
All I know is the 5.3 gives great separation and little loss of depth from the stock 9.5...never used the other...

Posted by: NMchaser
Date: May 20, 2016 07:50PM
I have both and tend to reach for the 5.3. But, around park trash cans and next to chain link fences the 4x6 works better for me. Maybe buy both used in the classifieds and have two for the price of a new one.

Posted by: iw1abj
Date: March 30, 2017 09:21AM
regards
I have an original XLT spectrum with coil, thought to replace it with a DD + depth, you notiza of manufacturer reels here in viable Europe to replace the original for increased profondità(depth) for XLT? here is only for dfx, not good for XLT!
thanks to everyone that I can auitare 37 years -md use, I have 81 years, to comunicate with you using a translator
My email is: algerio.bergonzo@gmail.com
thanks for your attention
Algerio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2017 09:35AM by iw1abj.

Re: Xlt dd coil or the 5.3N/T
Posted by: Quake
Date: April 12, 2017 11:18PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2017 11:20PM by Quake.

Posted by: iw1abj
Date: April 25, 2017 09:08AM
regards
I also have a xlt spectrum and it goes very well both in tones and discrimination, next month I will get xxl blackdog plate / spool built in spain, it increases by 5/7 "that supplied, better than many current MDs
http://en.marsmd.com/ costruczion coll/sell for xxl blackdog special for xlt,see link
Algerio bye

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login