Findmall.com

Whites XLT Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
FMDF offline for hours
Posted by: GKL
Date: September 08, 2016 10:30PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum, it has been offline for hours ?

Re: FMDF offline for hours
Date: September 08, 2016 11:05PM
I called my internet provider and had them try to access that web site to make sure it wasn't just a problem on my end and they confirmed that it is indeed the forum web site itself that is down as they could not access it either and the representative even tried from his phone on a different carrier and still no web site, so the FMDF must be having a major long term outage.

Posted by: SeabeeRon
Date: September 09, 2016 08:44AM
FMDF is still down this morning.

SeabeeRon on the beach in:
Santa Cruz, CA.
ML Sov GT,White's MXT, Surf PI Pro & Bounty Hunter Land Ranger

Date: September 09, 2016 08:54AM
SeabeeRon
FMDF is still down this morning.

When was the last time you were able to access FMDF ?

I accessed it last sometime in the mid-afternoon yesterday, then when I tried again about 6:00pm EDT it was offline and has been since then.

I even called my tech support for my internet to make sure it wasn't a glitch on my end and they confirmed that site was indeed down.

Posted by: SeabeeRon
Date: September 09, 2016 08:56AM
I wasn't back at my computer until about 5PM PDT yesterday and it waas down and still is!

SeabeeRon on the beach in:
Santa Cruz, CA.
ML Sov GT,White's MXT, Surf PI Pro & Bounty Hunter Land Ranger

Posted by: airscapes
Date: September 11, 2016 10:44PM
working now!

Doug White's DFX, 950,U13, 6x10 & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Date: September 11, 2016 11:05PM
Thanks, I know, I probably should have updated this post before, but thanks anyhow !

It was a regional problem with DNS that affected many members but eventually worked itself out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login