Findmall.com

Whites XLT Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Whites XLT Spectrum
Posted by: virginia digger
Date: April 15, 2017 05:49AM
Just purchased a mint Spectrum XLT. After owning many other machines I decided to find an XLT to be used as my primary machine. I have found more Civil War relics with my previous XLT than any other machine I have owned. It's not the deepest machine out there but I really enjoy the Signagraph to tell what the target is. This XLT won't be leaving any time soon.........

Whites V3I, Whites VX3, Whites MX Sport, Whites XLT, Whites 6000 DI Pro

Re: New Whites XLT Spectrum
Posted by: Quake
Date: April 18, 2017 04:04PM
I have owned about 4 Xlt's and recently purchased another along with a newer teknetic's t2 ltd2 can't wait for the weather to get warmer out.
I have found plenty of silver and jewelry with the xlt i have no complaint's, I like the way there built they seem so durable and strong, I like the signagraph but i mostly rely on the tones
as to wether to dig it or not. Thumbs up to white's for making a good durable detector, One will alway's be in my detector arsenal.

Re: New Whites XLT Spectrum
Posted by: iw1abj
Date: April 25, 2017 08:27AM
regards
I also have a xlt spectrum and it goes very well both in tones and discrimination, next month I will get xxl blackdog plate / spool built in spain, it increases by 5/7 "that supplied, better than many current MDs
http://en.marsmd.com/ costruczion coll/sell for xxl blackdog special for xlt,see link
Algerio bye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2017 08:41AM by iw1abj.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login