Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
East Texas Metal Detectors?
Posted by: Woodchuck
Date: August 20, 2012 07:49PM
As anyone here delt with East Texas Metal Detectors and Keith Wills in having a detector repaired or worked on?And how long before it was looked at and worked on?

Blocked from Classifieds. Unnecessary ranting of non-classified postings. Story telling.

Re: East Texas Metal Detectors? /SLOW BURN!!!:ranting:
Date: August 23, 2012 03:15PM
Well they have had my detector now 25 DAYS and counting.! And they have not even looked at it at it. I called today and was told that they are working on somebody elses detector. What the h - - -! I don't want to here this.Least give me the courtesy of a time frame when I can get my detector looked at. And they say on their website prompt service. BIG MISTAKE seeding my detector to them! Nobody likes to be brushed off especially by a business.

Blocked from Classifieds. Unnecessary ranting of non-classified postings. Story telling.

Re: East Texas Metal Detectors?
Date: August 30, 2012 01:00PM
Well my detector got repaired right after I last checked on it. I may have to put my foot in my mouth.! and I spoke out to soon.I humble myself . A sincere aplogy to ETMD and its owner.I think I will crawl off and hide.:chase:

We have all had to eat a piece of that Humble pie LOL....
Posted by: Elton
Date: August 30, 2012 02:10PM
Myself I just had to learn to be more patient..and understand, though I was a customer, ..I wasn't the only customer, and they would spend the same amount of time doing a great job on my repair.

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2012 04:56PM by Elton.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login