Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
East Texas Metal Detectors?
Posted by: Woodchuck
Date: August 20, 2012 07:49PM
As anyone here delt with East Texas Metal Detectors and Keith Wills in having a detector repaired or worked on?And how long before it was looked at and worked on?

DIGGING in the GRASS!....Detector Heaven is being able to get out and metal detect. All detectors are NOT created equally, just like man !
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
CURRENT Arsenal :, Tesoro Amigo II, Whites Classic IDX w/Blue Max 950 Coil
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PREVIOUSLY OWNED !:2 Whites Spectrum ( Rainbow) XLTs, Whites Prizm V, Whites IDX w/mods, Whites Quantum Pro XL,Troy Shadow X3, Fisher 1236X2, Tesoro Deleon,2 Fisher F5s, Fisher F2, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher Gold Bug, Minelab X Terra 305, Garrett AT Pro, Treasure Baron Cointrax II, Fisher 1270,Whites Classic II S, BH Time Ranger,(Troy Shadow(lady) X2 ONE of best detector ever made),Red Heat MK 2,Fisher 1225 X,Bandido II,Conquistador,Compadre,Deeptech Vista Gold,Baron Cointrax II again 4 coils,Cutlass II juMax,Cutlass II uMax,king Cobra,Minelab Musketeer X,Tesoro Eldorado,AT Pro again,Teknetics Omega 8000,Whites IDX Pro,Tesoro Cibola,,Cscope CS 5MXP,Coinmaster GT,Whites M6,Tesoro Deleon,Troy Shadow X2,Tesoro Golden uMax, Troy X3,Eurotek Pro
############################################################################
Have you ever wondered if ? If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
*************************************************************************************************
Best Finds To Date : 1 Silver ring, 1 Andrew Jackson Dollar Coin, 2 Satchewea Dollar Coins, 1 1988 Kennedy Half Dollar Coin,1 20" mens silver anchor chain .925,1 Tugsten BandIVLife Mens wedding ring,I gold chain and cross 14KT,and 1 mens gold wedding band 10KT,1 large .925 womens earring,1 14KT thin gold mens ring with initials, 1 417 (10KT) gold religious ring with sm ruby
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A woodchuck - would chuck - as much wood - as a woodchuck - could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: East Texas Metal Detectors? /SLOW BURN!!!:ranting:
Date: August 23, 2012 03:15PM
Well they have had my detector now 25 DAYS and counting.! And they have not even looked at it at it. I called today and was told that they are working on somebody elses detector. What the h - - -! I don't want to here this.Least give me the courtesy of a time frame when I can get my detector looked at. And they say on their website prompt service. BIG MISTAKE seeding my detector to them! Nobody likes to be brushed off especially by a business.

DIGGING in the GRASS!....Detector Heaven is being able to get out and metal detect. All detectors are NOT created equally, just like man !
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
PREVIOUSLY OWNED !:2 Whites Spectrum ( Rainbow) XLTs, Whites Prizm V, Whites IDX w/mods, Whites Quantum Pro XL,Troy Shadow X3, Fisher 1236X2, Tesoro Deleon,2 Fisher F5s, Fisher F2, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher Gold Bug, Minelab X Terra 305, Garrett AT Pro, Treasure Baron Cointrax II, Fisher 1270,Whites Classic II S, BH Time Ranger,(Troy Shadow(lady) X2 ONE of best detector ever made),Red Heat MK 2,Fisher 1225 X,Bandido II,Conquistador,Compadre,Deeptech Vista Gold,Baron Cointrax II again 4 coils,Cutlass II juMax,Cutlass II uMax,king Cobra,Minelab Musketeer X,Tesoro Eldorado,AT Pro again,Teknetics Omega 8000,Whites IDX Pro,Tesoro Cibola,,Cscope CS 5MXP,Coinmaster GT,Whites M6,Tesoro Deleon,Troy Shadow X2,Tesoro Golden uMax, Troy X3,Eurotek Pro
Have you ever wondered if ? If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
*************************************************************************************************
Best Finds To Date : 1 Silver ring, 1 Andrew Jackson Dollar Coin, 2 Satchewea Dollar Coins, 1 1988 Kennedy Half Dollar Coin,1 20" mens silver anchor chain .925,1 Tugsten BandIVLife Mens wedding ring,I gold chain and cross 14KT,and 1 mens gold wedding band 10KT,1 large .925 womens earring,1 14KT thin gold mens ring with initials, 1 417 (10KT) gold religious ring with sm ruby
A woodchuck - would chuck - as much wood - as a woodchuck - could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.

Re: East Texas Metal Detectors?
Date: August 30, 2012 01:00PM
Well my detector got repaired right after I last checked on it. I may have to put my foot in my mouth.! and I spoke out to soon.I humble myself . A sincere aplogy to ETMD and its owner.I think I will crawl off and hide.:chase:

We have all had to eat a piece of that Humble pie LOL....
Posted by: Elton
Date: August 30, 2012 02:10PM
Myself I just had to learn to be more patient..and understand, though I was a customer, ..I wasn't the only customer, and they would spend the same amount of time doing a great job on my repair.

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2012 04:56PM by Elton.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login