Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Find a Hunting Partner/Detecting Club/Hunts

Welcome! Log In Register
Looking for a Club in South Mississippi :thumbup:
Posted by: dmoss8928
Date: June 07, 2010 04:33PM
Me and my dad have been dectoing for 5 years now and we have never been in a club... Anyone know of any clubs in south Mississippi?

Re: Looking for a Club in South Mississippi :thumbup:N/T
Date: June 07, 2010 04:33PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Looking for a Club in South Mississippi :thumbup:
Posted by: kshollywood
Date: August 26, 2010 11:02PM
I live in Natchez Ms. Wanna get together?

Date: August 27, 2010 08:34AM
Yea me and my dad know just the basics.. are you real good with the Whites DFX?... I live near Laurel...

Date: August 28, 2010 07:39PM
I'm new also and have a Minelab x-terra 505 but I have some spots here in my town, do ya'll have any?

Date: August 30, 2010 08:08AM
We mostly go to schools and parks ... we have found over 350 bucks over hthe last 4 years just going here and there... We dont have like no old battle field or nothing like that... what kind of places do you got?

Date: August 30, 2010 10:26AM
I have a park that has an antebellum home on it, I also have permission to hunt a antebellum home here in Natchez, I also have 100 acres in port Gibson to detect and I am working on getting more spots.

Date: August 30, 2010 11:13AM
o ok awesome... text me 769-220-3135... ill have to talk to dad and see if he would want to take a trip up there.. its a bout 2 and a half hour drive from Laurel but it would be worth it... what all have you found? I dont know anything about the Minelab x-terra 505 is it pretty cool?