Findmall.com

Find a Hunting Partner/Detecting Club/Hunts

Welcome! Log In Register
Looking for hunting Partner Atlanta Georgia Area
Posted by: Discraft18082
Date: April 19, 2016 08:28PM
Hello,

I started detecting originally back in the late 90's, moved away from the hobby for years and I am now back and enjoying! My favorite is hunting Civil War relics but I also like to coinshoot for old coins as well. I live in Gwinnett county and I like to get out some during the week and on a lot of Saturdays and Sundays. It would be great to meet up with someone who wants to research and put in the time and work to make good finds. Thanks

Re: Looking for hunting Partner Atlanta Georgia Area
Posted by: dph9943
Date: January 20, 2017 01:16PM
Sir
Come to the Stn Mtn Club Meeting on 1-24-17 near Gwinnett Mall on Old Norcoss Rd . At Fire Station #5 at 7:Pm

Don 770-466-3147

Posted by: Pulltabslayer
Date: March 24, 2017 08:58PM
Hi,
I'm in a similar situation. I'm new to the hobby. Looking to find someone to hunt with. I'm NW of Atlanta in Marietta. Been reading up on things and looking for places to hunt. I'm up for anything, coins, relics, gold prospecting. Still learning my machine. Got a used Whites V3i on EBay for a good deal. Found a handful of clad and at least a case worth of beer cans in the yard. Really been decimating the pull tabs as well. I'm up for research but would like to learn a thing or two from someone that has some experience. Message me if anyone wants to meet up and hunt.

Posted by: Bulldawg58
Date: April 06, 2017 10:38PM
Slayer- I am over in Dallas and have a cpl of places to hunt. I don't get out enough. Drop me an email and we can talk toliversr@gmail

Posted by: Pulltabslayer
Date: April 13, 2017 11:25AM
Bulldawg58, I sent you an email might be in your spam box. Just haven't heard from you yet.

Posted by: twizzlerlord
Date: June 19, 2017 07:30PM
Hey Bulldawg I am located in Acworth if you ever want to go on a hunt

Posted by: GaFlyGuy
Date: July 18, 2017 07:42PM
Hi All, did any of you get together ? I'm in the Smyrna area and just moved here. If any of you want to get together let me know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login