Findmall.com

Find a Hunting Partner/Detecting Club/Hunts

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone near Reading, PA?
Posted by: padiggin
Date: January 07, 2017 05:14PM
I'm looking to get back into detecting again and would prefer to detect with another person. I don't have a ton of time to detect, but when I do have free time, I'd like to do it with someone with me.
Thanks,
Don
Sinking Spring, PA

Don

Deputy Director, US Department of Homeland Security
TSA
Pittsburgh and Greater PA Area
Former Police Officer
Busy dad of two girls
Reading/Lancaster/Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

My machines:
Tesoro Stingray
Tesoro Tejon

Re: Anyone near Reading, PA?
Posted by: mcb613
Date: May 25, 2017 06:50PM
Hey Don, just looking around on the site. I was up around your area last weekend. Went to Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation with the scouts. Actually, brought my detector for any slow times with the boys. Was the life of the camp for about 15 mins, till the older boys recaptured their attention. Very rocky, but boys dug some clad.
Im from Delaware, just below Kennett Square. I mainly stay around the area , but travel for an interesting sote. Lately trying to get hooked up for a CW site but no luck.
Also tracel by Reading a couple times a month for Mason meetings.
Anyway, good luck up their. If you find a new interesting site, send me a message, Ill come up for a hunt.
Thx,
Mike

Re: Anyone near Reading, PA?
Posted by: mdetek
Date: August 03, 2017 08:07PM
Hey Don,
I am not too far, in Honey Brook. I too used to detect 30-40 years ago but let it go. Now that I have just retired I'd like to get back into it. My email is jhenry@airpower.com if you'd like to get together.
Jim

---
Jim Henry jhenry@airpower.com
jimhenry2000 on Yahoo and Skype
Honey Brook, PA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login