Findmall.com

American Ghost Town Hunters

Welcome! Log In Register
I think DC means that you're post of the coins showed up down in the middle of the thread. Nice coins :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Craig in Alabama
Date: February 24, 2012 06:24AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Welcome! You did find the right site for help and friendship. I think my response was a little off of what I meant.........................
Posted by: DC/Id
Date: February 24, 2012 07:56AM
I just meant that your post was in the middle of a thread about another topic. You will get more members to read and respond if you post a new post up at the top of the forum than if it gets buried down the line. I sure did not mean hurt your feelings or make you not feel welcome. You are welcome hear and we look forward to seeing more of those kind of finds! I am sorry for the way I worded my response, I can see where you would think I was beeing a jerk. Pictures of three silver dollars deserve their own thread of honor! David

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2012 08:18AM by DC/Id.

Wow Dosher,What a find.If you need help at that site let me know,Don't worry about them other guys on the forum,Pick me.:rofl:N/T
Posted by: Elson(La)
Date: February 24, 2012 11:33AM

Re: Welcome! You did find the right site for help and friendship. I think my response was a little off of what I meant.........................
Posted by: dosher100
Date: February 24, 2012 02:19PM
Well thank you for that comment i am new and i have ran in some jerks on other site i tried first really thanks me and my 10yr son are having a blast digging in the dirt would like to get better site and some pointers from yall

Re: Welcome! You did find the right site for help and friendship. I think my response was a little off of what I meant.........................
Date: February 24, 2012 02:22PM
I was having problems posting the pic's that why they were in the middle sorry for that

Posted by: Elton
Date: February 24, 2012 02:45PM
Love to see your finds posted over on Metal Detecting Forum too..Wow.......... Looking good..... Good luck to you and your 10 year old.. It's a great Hobby..

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Re: Thanks for posting a pic of your beautiful silver $$ and I am drooling! I really like them! Congrats...I use a White's Spectrum XLT when I detect...but not able to do so any more and I sure miss :detecting: :cry: :angel: Ma BettyN/T
Posted by: Ma Betty in MO
Date: February 24, 2012 04:01PM

Oh the redundancey :rolleyes: Could/would you guys please clear the subject line when responding ? It sure saves the rest of us a lot o' time not havin to open every post to read the responss.N/T
Posted by: Jim West Pa
Date: February 24, 2012 04:24PM

You got them posted,That's all the matter.:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Elson(La)
Date: February 24, 2012 06:13PM

Date: February 24, 2012 06:40PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!! i have one whites detector prizm 2 one is
is a bounty hunter. which i know both are base line models but would like to figure them out. i would like to find someone to go hunting with to give me more direction i find alot of pop tops. im from south mississippi

Re: Thanks for posting a pic of your beautiful silver $$ and I am drooling! I really like them! Congrats...I use a White's Spectrum XLT when I detect...but not able to do so any more and I sure miss :detecting: :cry: :angel: Ma Betty
Date: February 24, 2012 06:56PM
Why have you stopped hunting are detecting? if you dont mind me asking. i started awhile back but only done it once with a friend but didnt have any luck , so i tried again and found these coins.

Re: I had to quit because of being too ill in my older age! Would be happy to get out again, but if I fall I can't get up by myself....so would ....
Date: February 24, 2012 08:33PM
need someone with me in case I would fall! Swinging and diggin' also wears me out quickly because of my Osteo-Arthritis and becaue of my COPD...not being able to breathe easily! God is my hope in getting healed so I would be able to go :detecting: again, and yet, if I don't receive healing in my body, I still give Him praise, honor and glory for Who He is in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Re: I had to quit because of being too ill in my older age! Would be happy to get out again, but if I fall I can't get up by myself....so would ....
Date: February 24, 2012 08:50PM
Well we need to find you some to go with you. i also have suffered a injury that test me every day but with the grace of god i will keep getting out. i was a police officer for over 10 yrs and couldn't make ends meet switch to constr to make a better life for my family which I'm still doing but 4 yrs ago i fell 30 feet and broke just about every thing. i starting metal detecting to feed that old cop in me and enjoy my 10 yrd son which will dig to china when the tones go off. i think he is part parie dog.

Terry Dosher , south east Mississippi

Sorry Jim My Bad !! Will do Sir.N/T
Posted by: Elton
Date: February 24, 2012 09:02PM

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Re: Sorry to hear about your fall....one of my cousins fell off a ladder and broke both heels...falling doesn't do the body very good! :thumbdown:...Glad you....
Date: February 25, 2012 04:00PM
have your son to be with you and digging your finds! When I did go :detecting: the kids always surrounded me and would be helping to dig the holes and had to warn them to keep away while I was digging with my shovel, as sure would hurt them...but little ones get so excited when it comes to treasure and surprises! I need to get a medical alert to wear in case I do fall, as I've fallen three times and very difficult for me to get up by myself because my legs are so weak and my knees hurt like kneeling on glass, so kinda afraid of going out by myself...but may try anyway when Spring gets here although the weather is like springtime now. Thanks for the encouargement and may sure try!

Could take my Cell Phone with me, when I get the sound turned up to hear on it, as I goofed and the sound is so low that I can't hear anyone speaking! Maybe somone can help me to get it turned back up! Techinal stuff isn't my cup of tea! It was my brother's and I don't know where his booklet is to work with it myself!! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma Betty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login