Findmall.com

American Ghost Town Hunters

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: What Ghost Towns Have You Hunted?
Posted by: senda
Date: March 18, 2013 03:40PM
Thank you, Charles. Thanks for stopping to look at the world and share it.
Long ago entered the Forum Garrett AT PRO but my language problems I had looked at the "ghost towns" and it's great!
These ruins of stone houses remind me of my country, but here we have ghost towns ...
Best regards and see you around here

Posted by: skip n git'er
Date: June 20, 2013 07:05PM
I live in gibsontown also known as needmore currant name is brachfield located in rusk co. tx it's just a crossroad community now but dates to the 1830's and once had a post office, school and church, in the 1950's i remember a cotton gin two filling stations two general stores and a barber shop. i never thought of it as a ghost town until recently! (define ghost town) our interest in detecting has made us aware of places like this.

Posted by: Charles B
Date: June 20, 2013 08:47PM
Hello Skip,

You're sitting right in the middle of a great place to hunt.
There's nothing not to like about ghost towns. I'll be privy digging at one on Saturday. They just never seem to hunted out.

H.Charles

Posted by: Connecticut Lovejoy
Date: September 25, 2013 07:12PM
In ghost towns you may not find coins or bury treasures, but you will find peace of mind

Date: September 26, 2013 01:23AM
Deusdigger
I wish I were going on that hunt. :drool:

Date: September 26, 2013 01:24AM
None, but there are many in Connecticut, and I to search some of them.

Date: October 04, 2013 11:12PM
Hi Charles

Please sent stories about Connecticut Bury Treasures and Connecticut ghost towns, and sinken treasures to: tippy1804@att.net

Thank you.

Lovejoy

Posted by: DaveV3i
Date: November 04, 2013 05:30PM
Hi i'm always interested in going to old foundations along with a friend of mine please let me know if your looking for someone to go with thanks.

DaveHeb

Date: November 04, 2013 07:41PM
I am gather information about ghost towns in Connecticut, and grateful for any information sent to : tippy1804@att.net
Snakes are good eating.

Date: November 04, 2013 11:16PM
Hi
I live in Stratford, Connecticut. I have a detector, but no car. I am looking for friends with a car to go out searching.

Lovejoy

tippy1804@att.net

Posted by: jerseyjim
Date: July 05, 2014 01:33PM
This is my first time on Ghost Towns. I live in NJ, I never realized they had so many ghost towns. I thought only the west had them. I purchased a book called Forgotten Towns Of Southern NJ, by Henry Beck. I love the book, the story's of the towns and the people whom lived there are great. I just started to do a little research of the towns. If anybody is from NJ and is familiar with some of the forgotten towns send me an e-mail.
Jim

Date: July 05, 2014 10:44PM
Good luck to you, my friend.

:stretcher:

Date: July 08, 2014 03:23PM
Charles B
Hello Skip,

You're sitting right in the middle of a great place to hunt.
There's nothing not to like about ghost towns. I'll be privy digging at one on Saturday. They just never seem to hunted out.

H.Charles

Don't fall in or you smell real bad.

Posted by: opalsky
Date: October 24, 2014 10:25PM
This is so interesting as I've been researching my family tree and my great grandmother supposedly lived in Gazzam when she first came to this country from Sweden. I've always been interested in the old ghost towns and have taken a few photos of them along the Ghost Town Trail close to where I live.

Date: October 29, 2014 05:46PM
I am seeking information on Connecticut Ghost towns. Please sent to: tippy1804@att.net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login