Findmall.com

American Ghost Town Hunters

Welcome! Log In Register
Western Ghost Towns
Posted by: Digging Pitts
Date: January 31, 2015 11:40AM
We have quite a few here in Utah in the West Desert. My Dad and I like to head out and explore them as often as we can. Most have been hit pretty hard over the years, but every now and then we find something neat. Some still have buildings, others we have only been able to find by comparing skylines to old pictures.....

One of my favorites out here is Jacob City.

But above all I enjoy the history and the tranquility. Makes you think.

"I don't know I'm making this up as I go..." - Indiana Jones

Re: Western Ghost Towns
Posted by: Connecticut Lovejoy
Date: July 26, 2015 07:18PM
I am interesting in the history of ghost towns in Connecticut. Please forward to lovejoydc@outlook.com

Re: What Ghost Towns Have You Hunted?
Posted by: Oliver1010
Date: July 10, 2016 09:48PM
Great place to hunt think.May be there are treasures there:drool:

Treasures, adventure and the blog take me to the Detecting Area.

Posted by: Cinemabox
Date: July 21, 2016 01:35AM
If you are huge movie lover then you need an app like cinemabox which carry lots of mind blowing features and massive collection of all time loved movies so just download cinemabox apk and get quality entertainment anytime.

Posted by: BobOso
Date: January 04, 2017 06:31PM
Most Ghost towns out here are considered Historical sites, a definite No to metal detecting, but there are hundreds of old mining camps scattered in very remote areas. I found a site last fall, been back 2x (a 2 hour drive 1 way). So far only trash. It took awhile to realize what I was looking at was a foundation. This wall is at least 100 feet long, several smaller foundations in the area. It shows up well in Google Earth, but when you are next to it, it is only a stone wall.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login