Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: It's official! My book, "Understanding your X-TERRA" is now available FREE
Posted by: Old Longhair
Date: June 08, 2011 09:25PM
Went to a hard hunted old local park today and found it's first Wheat, a 1944.
I also hit my second clad coin spill with it. I couldn't belive how musical it sounded. Like a calliopie. :lol:

You've earned my never ending gratitude. Your book made my experience with the X-Terra super right from the start.

Thanks again!

HH

Posted by: kurgen
Date: June 11, 2011 03:01AM
Hi Randy. Your book is fantastic. Many thanks for your time and effort.

Rod.

Posted by: Des D
Date: June 12, 2011 01:36PM
Sunday

Yo Randy...

A GREAT book...
............................the way detecting books should be!!

Well done - fantastic 100% effort all round.

Good Hunting

Des Dunne
PS I've been away travellin...found me some silver etc!!

Posted by: Digger
Date: June 23, 2011 10:06AM
Thanks Des, I appreciate your comments. And many thanks for your help in getting this project online. HH Randy

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 40+ years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: bubber
Date: June 27, 2011 10:33AM
I tried several times to download the book, but always get a message the file has somthingwrong with it, and it won't download. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Date: June 28, 2011 07:22PM
I'll contact Minelab and tell them we're having problems with the download. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. HH Randy

After 40+ years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: ajrobbs
Date: July 11, 2011 10:41PM
I downloaded the book last night and spend an hour or so reading. Being new to the exterra 705, I found it simple to read and understand not to mention very helpful in ironing out some confusion I had about various aspects of the 705 . A credit all involved, I already feel I know the 705 better and can appreciate the amount of work that went into it. Thankyou, Aaron.

Re: :minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:
Posted by: T.A.L.LasVegas
Date: July 17, 2011 11:52PM
Thank you for your hard work on this ebook, I have not received my x-terra 705 yet but will next month. So for now I am studying this and the owners manual.

Re: :minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:
Posted by: Hawkeye1434
Date: July 26, 2011 07:40AM
Randy I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for doing this ebook. My 705 just arrived in the mail the other day and even after reading the books it comes with it can still be overwhelming. your youtube video and now your ebook have helped so much there are a lot of things you explain that takes the fear out of learning these awesome machines. Thank you and i look forward to learning more from you -Hawkeye1434

Posted by: WeedWacker
Date: October 06, 2011 09:23PM
Thanks Digger that is one of the best MD books I have read to date and I have read them all. Keep up the good work and happy hunting.
Don

Deactived at user request.
10/12/2013

Posted by: hunter12
Date: October 25, 2011 09:47AM
Hi, Digger I down loaded the book 2 weeks ago, What a difference it made in the way i understand and work my Ext 505. I'm finding a lot more coins a lot faster now.
Thank you.

Date: October 25, 2011 08:57PM
Thanks for the comments. It is always good to hear that the information you share is beneficial to others. HH Randy

Posted by: Joe Z
Date: November 19, 2011 11:38AM
Randy...... Great book and much more info than the stock manual. Can't thank you enough for making a simple explanation on how to use the 705 most effectively.
Just moved from Pa..... Now i have to get used to this rock hard Arizona ground.
Joe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2011 11:40AM by Joe Z.

Posted by: bubber
Date: November 20, 2011 05:57PM
I have tried and tried for months to download the E book for the Xterra, and my computor won't do it. I would be willing to pay someone a nominal fee to print it and mail it to me.

Very Well done Randy...
Posted by: robo
Date: November 28, 2011 12:30PM
Excellent read with tons of great information! My hats off to you Randy. Thanks for putting all your time in to help others out!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login