Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: :minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:
Posted by: carbaughbill
Date: May 14, 2014 07:13PM
Digger, I have the same problem as pecor. No way to down load the eBook. I have tried for the last week and still no luck. I tried contacting Minelab US with no real help with getting signed up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Re: :minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:
Posted by: Old Longhair
Date: May 14, 2014 08:08PM
Introduce yourself Bill, and post a few more times to be eligible to send/receive PM's. Then we can get together and I'll e-mail you a copy.

Ingham County, Michigan

Date: May 15, 2014 11:56AM
I'm a Retired Helicopter pilot from California. I just purchased a xterra 705 and wanted to get a jump on understanding how they work and how to work them. I have several 1930 built houses that i want to "mine", explore etc. I live in the Gold Country and am looking forward to "Prospecting" some of the local creeks. I look forward to picking every ones brains for ideas and techniques. Bill

Date: May 15, 2014 12:31PM
OK Bill, I've uploaded it to my OneDrive for folks like yourself to download.
It's available HERE.

Ingham County, Michigan

Date: May 15, 2014 06:23PM
Thank you very much. I will spend a lot of time getting up to speed on the new xterra 795.:usaa:

Bill

Posted by: pierre87
Date: July 05, 2014 02:23AM
hello, i download and read your ebook, it make a difference there is a before and a after. I now detecting in all metal and With 99 in sound, i found more coins, the verticals ones you know what i mean :)
It is fresh so i will continue and give later my impressions

thanks again

Posted by: Connecticut Lovejoy
Date: August 01, 2014 09:44PM
I had been treasure hunting since 1964 and had used many detectors. This detector may be the best but very hard to learn how to use it. Best of luck from Stratford Connecticut.

:stretcher:

Posted by: keppy
Date: September 28, 2014 08:41PM
Thanks Longhair and Digger i got it down loaded now

North East ohio on lake Erie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2014 08:43PM by keppy.

Posted by: The Felderhoff
Date: January 14, 2015 08:10PM
Thank you Digger! What a great book. I can't wait to get out in the field and try out everything I've learned :detecting:

Posted by: Digger
Date: January 16, 2015 11:02AM
Thanks. :detecting: I'm glad you liked my book, and appreciate your kind words. Best of luck in your hunts. HH Randy

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 45-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: xwyokid
Date: February 15, 2015 10:40AM
OK. So I sold my X-70 4-5 years ago and got a Sovereign GT. The GT is a very good machine but, I couldn't mesh with it because of it's bulkiness. So, I recently sold the GT and have been using the AT PRO. Which I like a lot. However, I have never forgotten the sweeeet music my X-70 would make when it detected a silver coin. Ahhhhhhh, man. Hmmmm...705 and a PRO. I could rule the world!! I should have never clicked on the X-Terra page!!

Posted by: tibortt
Date: September 05, 2015 03:54PM
Thank you, Digger, great work, really enjoyed reading! As I'd say; ' You'll never know for sure......unless you read it it!

Tibor fom sunny So Cal.

Posted by: Digger
Date: September 06, 2015 08:30PM
You're welcome. And thanks for the kind words. HH Randy

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 45-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: TerryETex
Date: October 07, 2015 04:21PM
I went to those sites and each time I get a message that the page not found. It's like the book is no longer there.

Date: October 07, 2015 07:43PM
TerryETex
I went to those sites and each time I get a message that the page not found. It's like the book is no longer there.
I just clicked on it and it took me to Minelab's site at the Treasure Talk page about the book.
At the bottom of the page it says "The complete eBook is available to download in PDF format in the www.minelab.com members section. If you are not a member yet don’t worry – registering is quick, easy and free – all you need to do is complete the members registration form and activate your membership. "

If you still have trouble, just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the PDF.

Ingham County, Michigan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2015 08:11PM by Old Longhair.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login