Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: :minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:
Posted by: Robby357
Date: March 03, 2016 06:13PM
Hey i just read the whole book, it was great. I think i will dig out the x-terra 70 and give it a try this weekend. thanks

Re: :minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:
Posted by: Digger
Date: March 11, 2016 08:15PM
Thanks for the comments. Glad to hear the eBook got you firing up the X-70 again.

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 45-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: kam47
Date: March 30, 2016 12:22AM
Hi Randy. I went to the minelab site and tried to download your ebook link appears to be broken or something can't find it only the preview. I have a X-terra 305 lookin g to get the most out of it. Thanks

Seen the post from oldlonghair, downloaded his copy from onedrive. Thanks guys:clapping: Looking forward to posting my finds after reading this ebook. HH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2016 12:27AM by kam47.

Posted by: erkebuc
Date: May 09, 2016 03:16AM
kam47
Hi Randy. I went to the minelab site and tried to download your ebook link appears to be broken or something can't find it only the preview. I have a X-terra 305 lookin g to get the most out of it. Thanks

Seen the post from oldlonghair, downloaded his copy from onedrive. Thanks guys:clapping: Looking forward to posting my finds after reading this ebook. HH

Hey kam47,

Just bought my new X-terra 705 and joined this forum (first post)...and had the same issue trying to download this free e-book by Randy from the Minelabs site. Eventually found it here... http://radioworld.ca/product_brochures/metal_detector/xterra_understanding.pdf

Hope this helps...

Cheers
Ric

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2016 03:31AM by erkebuc.

Posted by: deswiger
Date: January 15, 2017 12:43AM
Just got it, thanks, I need all the help I can get.

Posted by: J hoss
Date: February 08, 2017 09:59AM
Thanks for all the great info you have included in this book. I downloaded it to my iPad to use while out hunting. I've had my 705 for over close to 2 years and still learning how much this md can do. This book has helped tremendously, thanks again

My Greatest find is Jesus! My Gear Xterra 705 with 9" 7.5 kHz and a 5x10 18.75 kHz coils

"Understanding your X-TERRA"
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: September 22, 2017 08:51PM
Randy, I've spent so many years focused on my Explorer and Etrac that I somehow missed out on learning about the X-Terra's. Now that I've poked around the X-Terra Forum a bit, I feel like I've been missing out on something special.

I see a fellow on rare occasion at one of my detecting haunts swinging an X-Terra, but have never had opportunity to chat with him.

I downloaded your ebook (thank you for the link) and plan on spending some time with it this weekend. After a brief overview, I have to say I appreciate your dedication to put something like this together for others. Well done.

Regards,

Rich (Utah)

* etrac * racer 2 * eq 800 * . . and others *

1st day of detecting school . . . . . . . . . . . .

Re: "Understanding your X-TERRA"
Posted by: Digger
Date: September 23, 2017 02:20PM
Thanks for the kind words. The X-TERRA is truly something special to the many of us who have learned what it is capable of doing. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them on the forum. There are LOTS of experienced X-TERRA users on here who will be happy to share their points of view. HH Randy

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 45-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login