Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: September 13, 2011 07:23PM
I have always wanted to see the falls.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70

Re: Where are you from.
Posted by: SBA701
Date: September 13, 2011 08:49PM
I'm from Paw Paw,IL. Ordered my 705 yesterday. I mostly coin hunt in parks.

Date: September 13, 2011 09:05PM
Welcome to the forum.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70

Posted by: jpiii
Date: September 14, 2011 09:30AM
I'm John, from Valdez, Alaska. I hunt for coins and gold, which makes the 705 the perfect choice for me. Actually... the "perfect setup" for me would be to have a 5000 and an E-Trac, but I have a mortgage to pay! I am new to this forum, and the positive community and knowledge I've found here is just great.

I must say that, being new to detecting over the last couple of months, the learning process has been steep but a lot of fun. I'm the type that must read every shred of info I can get, and the single most important thing I've done so far (besides reading the manual!) is learn from the outset to detect in all metal/multi tones. It certainly isn't easy for a newbie and took a quite while to learn to everything the machine is telling me ("everything" being a relative term for a new guy...), but now I can't imagine hunting any other way. Thanks Digger!

Stay Safe,
John
Valdez, AK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 09:32AM by jpiii.

Posted by: Big Boys Hobbies
Date: September 14, 2011 11:53AM
Moore, Oklahoma!

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net
Findmall Sponsor BigBoysHobbies.net
Email, call or text for best deals. 405-206-9010
Minelab USA Partner of the year award 2012. Minelab customer service award 2012.
Authorized Minelab Metal Detectors Fisher Metal Detectors Teknetics Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors XP Deus Dealer.

Posted by: dping
Date: September 14, 2011 08:44PM
I'm from NE Kansas. I'm new to detecting. I just got my 705 about a week ago so the learning curve is pretty steep right now. I'm mostly interested in coin and relic hunting around old abandoned homesteads.

Doug

Posted by: DaveinNY
Date: September 26, 2011 02:40PM
Upstate NY here, where I hunt old coins and relics. Just started using a 705. Previously used a Whites M6.

Posted by: Hard 2 Find
Date: September 26, 2011 08:21PM
Northeast Iowa. Mostly coin hunt and love to find old silver coins.

Ron
Iowa

Posted by: BADBAJA
Date: September 26, 2011 08:30PM
Tony Vancouver wa home of Hudson bay company. Any Vancouver people want to meet up I am pretty open.

Posted by: GNILAEH
Date: September 26, 2011 08:58PM
Hi. Mark from indianapolis In. Xt 505 user. Its somewhat hard to find any place to hunt outside of parks. Managed to hit $30.00 in clad and 2 merc dimes since starting in late aug. Found my first ring today but its trash. Have MD, will travel. If i can afford the gas. lol

Posted by: sparkie
Date: September 27, 2011 06:35AM
Hi . From Perth Western Australia.I have a 700 and like detecting anything.Would like to find someone to go detecting with occasionally.

Posted by: WeedWacker
Date: October 04, 2011 09:18PM
Hi all I'm from West St. Paul Mn soon to be up to my butt in snow. But untill then the weather is great and detecting couldn't be better. When the cold weather gets here I may head back to Az where I spent last winter.
Don

Deactived at user request.
10/12/2013

Posted by: botlmole
Date: October 04, 2011 09:24PM
Hi, Born and raised in San Diego, Cal. Been detecting since I was 12 years old, had a Metrotech detector I cut lawns to get, then a Fisher Orion, I am using the X-Terra 705, coin shooting and soon to be nugget hunting. I like the 5" x 10" elliptical coil and hope to get the DD 6" coil.

Posted by: Flying4Nuggets
Date: October 06, 2011 08:39PM
Just out side of Cripple Creek Colorado here. Bought a Scorp from Mr. Bill and have had a blast with it. Mostly finding old bullets lately, but haven't hit good hunt sites yet

Date: October 07, 2011 08:12AM
My wife says she has always wanted to go to triple creek.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login