Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Where are you from.
Posted by: aligator
Date: July 26, 2017 05:06PM
I'M 81 years old, ,new to detecting(did a little a long time ago).finding places that the old knees will go. West of Sacramento.

Posted by: aligator
Date: July 26, 2017 05:10PM
Forgot to mention, just got a new Minelab705.

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: July 27, 2017 04:48AM
aligator
I'M 81 years old, ,new to detecting(did a little a long time ago).finding places that the old knees will go. West of Sacramento.
Welcome to the xterra forum. You got yourself a good one. I look forward to seeing your finds.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: Buzz80
Date: July 27, 2017 07:36AM
G'day from Oz, I'm from a small town in North east Victoria ,Australia. Called Tangambalanga. I have just started rebuilding our home after a house fire and while digging the septic lines we unearthed also sorts of old things,Pick heads,tins,cast stove parts,steel rings horse shoes etc. two days later I bought a Xterra 705 Gold Pack from the excavator driver who would love to detect the area himself. There was a Blacksmith operating on the site in the late 1800's to early 1900's, so I am looking forward to seeing what's below. I now just have to sort out the beeps & tones. Bye for now from Oz. Buzz80

Posted by: Old Longhair
Date: July 27, 2017 03:08PM
G'day Buzz. Welcome aboard!

Being a farrier myself, I'll be interested to see what sorts of things you unearth. Please keep us posted. :thumbup:

Ingham County, Michigan

Posted by: ThomasG
Date: July 28, 2017 05:59AM
TANGAMBALANGA........WHAT !!!! what tribe you from fella ? You must be "Murray Cray people" eh.
We be in Portland bloke (Vic). You can paddle right down this fella's place.

Cheers....Thomas

Posted by: balkoths
Date: August 08, 2017 07:29PM
I'm from Texas, but now Live in South Mississippi on the Gulf Coast I have mostly done beach hunting for both Coins and Jewelry, would love to get into the relic side of hunting. Just now getting back into Metal Detecting, been away from the Hobby for about 8 years now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login