Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Where are you from.
Posted by: kam47
Date: March 30, 2016 12:00AM
N.E. Ohio between Canton And Akron. X-Terra 305 (Used) Upgraded from a Fisher F2

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: March 30, 2016 07:38PM
You made a great upgrade. Welcome.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: 757Digger
Date: May 04, 2016 06:36PM
Live in Virginia Beach. Been hunting local parks looking to get to the sand as soon as possible. Love the xterra. I have the HF coil and it works great wherever I go. More you swing this thing the more you understand what's gowhats on. Have had it for a couple months and still getting used to it.

Date: May 05, 2016 04:21PM
Welcome to the forum. You and the detector will become one. I did with mine.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: Cnydigger
Date: June 01, 2016 03:25AM
Hi from Central New York.. I mostly hunt parks and a few old homes for coins and such with the Xterra 705.. Haven't built up enough courage to knock on doors to ask permission so my hunting spots are limited ..until I quit being a sissy..

Date: June 01, 2016 04:47AM
Cnydigger
Hi from Central New York.. I mostly hunt parks and a few old homes for coins and such with the Xterra 705.. Haven't built up enough courage to knock on doors to ask permission so my hunting spots are limited ..until I quit being a sissy..
Welcome to the forum.
The way I see it you didn't have permission before you asked if they say no you didn't lose anything but if they say yes you now have old coins to find. I always get pumped when they say yes. I want to let out a big yee haw but I try to hold it in.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: Cnydigger
Date: June 01, 2016 05:07AM
7centsworth
Cnydigger
Welcome to the forum.
The way I see it you didn't have permission before you asked if they say no you didn't lose anything but if they say yes you now have old coins to find. I always get pumped when they say yes. I want to let out a big yee haw but I try to hold it in.

Thank you 7cents and your right.. Ive been close a cpl times to just go up and knock but i never do lol.. I need a game plan or write out what im gonna say and just do it

Posted by: Sundance36
Date: June 07, 2016 01:30AM
Paso Robles Ca just got a Minelab X-Terra 705 learning the ropes.

Posted by: Oze Dave
Date: June 22, 2016 05:33AM
Greetings from Central Queensland, Australia.
Retired now and looking closely at the X-Terra 705 Gold/
Still trying to decide whether it will find gold, or is it just a fancy coin detector?

I used to have a handle on life........ but it broke!

Posted by: joseespindola46@gmail.com
Date: June 22, 2016 02:57PM
Grand Rapids, Mi. here, Just got an X- Terra 705 and still learning how to use it.

Posted by: Old Longhair
Date: June 22, 2016 03:14PM
Take the time to learn the 705 and you'll grow to love it Jose. You're about 2hrs west of me, so our hunting conditions are fairly similar, and I can't imagine not owning a 705 for what it can do.
Now if only we could get some rain to soften up the ground a little.....

Ingham County, Michigan

Posted by: Uncle Terry
Date: July 09, 2016 10:03PM
I'm from Moscow Idaho. I mainly coin shoot with a little relic hunting thrown in. I've only been metal Detecting for a year now and I've recently bought a Minelab X-Terra 705 with the 10" double D 18.75 kHz coil.

Re: Where are you from. I am from Adelaide South Australia .
Posted by: Wiesje
Date: August 19, 2016 06:31PM
I am very knew to this and still learning the machine. I don't know where to go detecting in Adelaide as yet but I am finding lots of useful information about the Detector set up on this forum. Thanks.

Date: August 20, 2016 04:48AM
Welcome to the forum.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: rinnie
Date: September 12, 2016 11:36AM
New Mexico , Northwest corner. die hard Garrett hunter since birth convert to mine lab x-Terra 705.. Thank you for the forum..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login