Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Where are you from.
Posted by: Spcop2000
Date: October 14, 2016 11:52AM
I'm here in SoCal next to Long Beach in San Pedro. Just picked up a 705 and am in the learning process. Also looking for some people in my area..lemme know!

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: October 15, 2016 10:38AM
Welcome to the forum.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: 5871Metalman
Date: December 12, 2016 12:27AM
I'm from San Jose, California. Been detecting for about two years. Just bought a 705 and in the last two weeks I have found four rings two at a park and two at the beach. Love my new dector

Date: December 15, 2016 05:15PM
5871Metalman
I'm from San Jose, California. Been detecting for about two years. Just bought a 705 and in the last two weeks I have found four rings two at a park and two at the beach. Love my new dector
Welcome to the forum.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: deswiger
Date: January 15, 2017 12:41AM
I live in Columbus, Ohio USA right now and 62 years old. I am now using a ML X-Terra 705 for the past year with every coil I could find at the time (but have only been trying out the 10.5 DD for now). I have not found anyone who wants to join up with me yet and that's OK too, I'm a bit of a loner that will work well with others when they want to, if not, no harm done. I have been to the beaches, parks, rivers, creeks, schools and streets all over Ohio (mostly Columbus), and have found mostly modern coins, a couple of rings and a 14k gold cross that turned out to be fake (why, who knows), lots of trash, toys and modern bullets. But I have not yet been able to hit the ground hard like I really want to yet. I am on military disability and after five years of agonizing back pain, the VA finally put in some hardware. As I get better, I will be going out more. I am not looking to strike it rich, I just enjoy being outside. All of my work throughout the years has pretty much keep me inside and I am ready to break free. If anyone wants a partner, I can't travel far for another year but this summer I look forward to getting back out into Columbus' parks and rural hideaways.

Posted by: wobviper
Date: January 15, 2017 01:42PM
Hi all, im from Denmark i have been detecting since 2013, started with an ace 250 but quickly moved up to a x-terra 305 and now i have a x-terra 705 with the eclipse 18.75 coil as main and a 7.5 DD as second option. I mainly hunt on Fields and as you properly know there is a lot of old stuff to find here in Denmark, such as viking, iron age and medieval things. I find it quite interesting to see and read about your finds here in the USA, im currious to know whats the oldest things you find here? Is it things from when you were occupied back in the 1700 century? or even older?

Daniel Morville

Posted by: Macumazahn
Date: January 22, 2017 07:28PM
Hi all
I am from Kansas, south of the Kansas City area. I hunt for coins and relics but enjoy anything I find, I have a Minelab 505 and 705 with several coils but use the 18.75 football shaped coil the most

Posted by: oldkoot
Date: February 05, 2017 11:21AM
from the North Eastern part of Arizona I live completely off grid

Posted by: Macumazahn
Date: February 08, 2017 09:06PM
I am from Kansas and hunt the east side of Kansas and the west side of Missouri, we hunt for coins and relics and just enjoy a good time, we hunt every Saturday no matter the weather, I use the xterra 505 and 705 with about 6 different coils

Date: February 08, 2017 09:46PM
Welcome to the forum everyone.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: Waterdog
Date: March 02, 2017 12:55PM
I live in Sacramento California. I like to Coin/Jewelry today, but I have prospected with a metal detector, Hunted in the water. I have been to the Ski slopes, to the desert prospecting for Gold, and west coast and the east coast of the united states. I got the bug 45+ years ago when you used to go to the beach (before the beach cleaning machines) and fill your pockets with change and jewelry. I have had closets of metal detectors, but today I have a Garrett AT Pro, a whites goldmaster, a Minelab Excalibur 800, and in transit to my door a x-terra 705.

Date: March 02, 2017 07:53PM
It is nice to have you on the forum.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: mrnavy2
Date: April 02, 2017 01:07PM
I m a greenhorn. Just received my Minelab 505 last week. I m from Central New Jersey. Ready yo learn and do some beach hunting. Let me know if in my area.
Thanks Steve

Posted by: Aussie Bruce
Date: April 19, 2017 07:38PM
Adelaide, South Australia about 8km from Minelab World HQ

Posted by: bd1024
Date: May 26, 2017 08:34PM
Hello fellow detector people! --- I live in Indianapolis, (Indianoplace) ----Born and raised, 64 years old, single----1 dog----- Mainly hunt abandoned inner city houses, lots of trash, but not a lot of choices around here. ---- the city parks are beat to death, lots of clad, but I try for silver. --- Would love to hunt new places, and am free to travel, so if anyones looking....... Thanks! Dennis

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login