Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Xterra 705 question
Posted by: xwyokid
Date: June 22, 2017 12:45PM
How effective would the 705 be in Virginia's red clay?

Re: Xterra 705 question
Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: June 22, 2017 04:10PM
I have not used one in red clay but I was told you need to use prospect mode to get any depth and you pretty much have to dig every signal.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: xwyokid
Date: June 23, 2017 08:49PM
7centsworth
I have not used one in red clay but I was told you need to use prospect mode to get any depth and you pretty much have to dig every signal.

If that would be the case, I would have to pass.

Posted by: Sampler_one
Date: August 05, 2017 07:20PM
Been using the 705 for a few years now. All my buddies use Garrett AT pros. I find as much as they do and just as easy and just as deep.

Xterra 705 is an amazing Machine. It has only two tiny faults in my opinion.. It is not wireless for headphones. Easy fix (Z-Link) and there is no reference scale. Actually I am working on a Vinyl stickon TDI (VDi) lable that will be sold on eabay.

Chow.:minelab:

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: August 06, 2017 03:17PM
Sampler_one
Been using the 705 for a few years now. All my buddies use Garrett AT pros. I find as much as they do and just as easy and just as deep.

Xterra 705 is an amazing Machine. It has only two tiny faults in my opinion.. It is not wireless for headphones. Easy fix (Z-Link) and there is no reference scale. Actually I am working on a Vinyl stickon TDI (VDi) lable that will be sold on eabay.

Chow.:minelab:
There is a reference scale in the FAQ FAQ post at top of this page.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login