Findmall.com

Vintage Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
teknetics mark 1 website
Posted by: kasparov747
Date: November 22, 2009 11:31AM
just wanted to let all you mark 1 fans know that i am starting on a website devoted totally to the mark 1. i have searched far and wide on the net and as popular as the mark 1 is there isnt a site for the mark 1 and on youtube not a video to be found. this site will be all things mark 1 and hopefully those who are new to the mark 1 will be able to find some tips and tricks that may help them out. i hope to have video as well as a section on how to use the mark 1. also when the site is finished those who have something to add that isnt there can feel free to email me there info and i will be glad to add it to the site. i would like this to be a site built and run by mark 1 users to help anyone interested in getting a mark 1 or people who already have one but may have questions to browse and find the help or answers they are looking for. its going to take some time but will keep you posted as to when it nears completion. thanks and happy hunting.

Re: teknetics mark 1 website
Posted by: Tekman
Date: December 02, 2009 04:58PM
Excellent....Can't wait...Keep us posted.

Posted by: tony369412
Date: October 07, 2010 06:22AM
EXCITED,I HAVE THE MARK 1 LTD , I AM NEW TO THIS DETECTOR , BUT I HEARD IT IS STILL A KILLER COIN MACHINE, IF ANYONE HAVE SOME TIP I WOULD BE THANKFUL.
TONY CONNECTICUT

I have a bunch of the Teknetics catalog material
Posted by: Sven
Date: October 07, 2010 07:10AM
.....that I'm adding to my website http://treasurelinx.com/tk.html
It's already scanned, just have to edit it. Eventually it will be made available to download.
Good luck with your site, shoot me an email with the link when you get started.

AKA Berkut 5 (Golden Eagle), Detectorpro Wader & Pi
Self built Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!
Free Metal Detector Catalog Downloads etc.:
www.treasurelinx.com

Posted by: Brassmonkee
Date: January 12, 2011 08:14PM
Thanks for starting this site. I'll be watching. I have a Mark 1 also. It is a very good detector, but heavy.

Re: I have a bunch of the Teknetics catalog material
Posted by: Dodge2001
Date: August 29, 2014 11:23PM
Hello!! I was just recently given a Teknetics Mark1 Ltd metal detector. It was my friends fathers that has passed away unfortunately. There is no owners manual and the Red Box just comes with straps. I would very much like to mount it to the handle instead of the straps!!!! Plus i have no idea how to use it and would like too!! Please Help!!!!!!! Thanks,Tim

Re: I have a bunch of the Teknetics catalog material
Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: August 30, 2014 06:56PM
Where are you located ? Here's some machines that were similar in methodology. So If you can find any md'rs in your area that were well versed in machines like these, they can shed light on how to use it (because an in-person demo. is way-better than trying to explain in printed text):

a) compass x70

b) Whites 6000 Di pro

c) Whites Eagle

d) and of course, if you found someone who used that particular Tek.

Mark One was/is one of the best Machines ever made.
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: August 30, 2014 08:57PM
For anyone not liking the weight, search for some of the modified ones on Whites rods. Maybe the new site can include some how to step by step modifications videos?
Look forward to the site.

Posted by: silverseeker 2
Date: September 03, 2014 07:43AM
Best audio there is. Great machine and I find myself
grabbing this baby for the day over some of my other
top end machines depending on the site.I like
using this unit for small homesite areas.
Great unit and will definitley find the goods!!!
I have the red box and the grey box Mark 1
along with all the other early Tek coin computer
machines.Love the VINTAGE TEK machines...
silverseeker 2

Posted by: beau61
Date: September 03, 2014 07:58PM
Have a Mark I Ltd and a Tek Turbo, both really good detectors,like useing them,Love the tones on the Mark I and the notch on the Turbo.Looking forward to the new site.

Posted by: Arthur-Canada
Date: September 05, 2014 10:24PM
Hey Dodge2001...Drop me an email and I'll see how I can help... Adias@rogers.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login