Findmall.com

Vintage Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Golden sabre
Posted by: Nickleman
Date: March 11, 2017 06:54AM
I used to metal detect years ago had a golden sabre i want to get back to metal detecting .thinking about the tesoro golden umax .what are the improvements compared to the old golden sabre ? Thanks

Go to the "Beep & Dig " Forum
Posted by: vlad
Date: March 17, 2017 12:00AM
Ask, Monte--probably knows Tesoro line better than any.

Re: Golden sabre
Posted by: Herb Jones
Date: April 30, 2017 12:42AM
The Golden uMAX is no longer being produced, so used is your only option. I have checked all over, and just don't see many being sold and those that are go for a premium... one on eBay right now for something like $450., so if you come across one in decent shape from someone trustworthy, I'd snag it if the price were right... but @$450 I think I'd be looking at other potions. I have had an add in the classified section here for a few days, and the closest I've come was a nicely notch modified compadre. So if you are set on the GuM, be ready if one pops up, and fwiw it seems as though the high tone version is especially desirable. As to the comparison to the golden saber, I have no idea. But I agree with vlad... I'll det monte could shed some light.

Re: Golden sabre
Posted by: Arthur-Canada
Date: September 19, 2017 02:40PM
One for sale right here right now. I love the one I have and vacuums up silver like crazy!

http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/cgi-bin/bbs62x/class_config.pl?page=1;md=read;id=233246

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login