Date: February 14, 2012 11:52PM
I enjoyed the video.

Re: Omega gold coin
Posted by: Ken in Georgia
Date: February 15, 2012 12:39AM
Sweet gold !!!!

HH
Ken in Georgia

Detectors own DFX, Tejon, X-3, Cibola, Vaquero, Cortez, CZ-5, 1265x, 1266x, Siver Sabre II. ID Excel, Amigo, Golden, DeLeón, G2 (the best iron eater in the world) 5 inch coil , 11inch coil. E Trac.

Posted by: digsgti
Date: February 15, 2012 06:58AM
Awesome gold! Lots of really nice coins for a single hunt. :drool: Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: Big Boys Hobbies
Date: February 15, 2012 08:06AM
Very cool! Congrats!

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net
Findmall Sponsor BigBoysHobbies.net
Email, call or text for best deals. 405-206-9010
Minelab USA Partner of the year award 2012. Minelab customer service award 2012.
Authorized Minelab Metal Detectors Fisher Metal Detectors Teknetics Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors XP Deus Dealer.

Posted by: digginLa
Date: February 15, 2012 12:42PM
Enjoyed the video, nice coins and congratulations on finding the gold one.

Cibola, Omega 8000 (with 13" Ultimate coil), X-Terra 705, lesche digging tool, garrett pro pointer

Posted by: ds6191
Date: February 15, 2012 01:39PM
Wonderful hunt, Silver and gold.:cheers: That gold coin is a pretty thing to look at. Love all your videos.Thanks for sharing. Dan

Posted by: EtracTom-AdirondacksNY
Date: February 15, 2012 06:20PM
What a banner bang up day there!!

Posted by: jmgifts2002
Date: February 19, 2012 07:01PM
I would love to come to the UK and detect with my omega. Ill have vacation time in august, you never know!!! Fantastic finds!

Posted by: jmann
Date: March 14, 2012 04:10PM
Love the vedio love the omega. Got a good deal on mine last year from big boy hobbies. Just ordered a tornado coil for it. Have any of you ever used one or heard about their performance.

Posted by: tabman
Date: March 14, 2012 05:04PM
I really enjoyed watching your video. You found some really nice coins. Thanks for sharing.

tabman

Tesoro Tejon * Tesoro Outlaw * Fisher F75SE * Tesoro Compadre * Modded Cibola * Tesoro Golden u-Max * Bandido II µMax * Tesoro Silver uMax * Teknetics G2 * AT Pro * Tesoro Deleon * Garrett Pro Pointers * Lesche Trowels * Killer B Wasp Headphones * Predator Tool Little Eagle & Dixie Shovels

Posted by: bb_maine
Date: March 14, 2012 08:51PM
Absolutely magnificent finds... what a day! The gold is particularly superb - what amazing design... a find of a lifetime! WHat I would do to spend a day hunting in that field! Being in the US, the idea of hunting an area that potentially contains 2000 years or more worth of lost coins is just teh stuff of dreams... Visiting Ireland in Spetember and hoping to bring my Tek with me - know of anyone in Ireland who would be willing to guide me for a day or two? Cheers fro Maine, and thanks for the fantastic video... BB

Posted by: dioramix
Date: March 20, 2012 03:10PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login