Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Please help by T2
Posted by: PL.5
Date: November 11, 2013 02:06PM
Hello! First of all, I apologize that I use online translator.
Such a problem. -I live in Ukraine. We have a lot of people use to search for Teknetiks T2. Very good device. But starting in the 2011-2012 school year, there was a lot of Chinese fakes. Very often, companies selling this metal detector, do not know the original, or is - no. I have a T2. Judging from the number-release in 2010. Firmware 6. But on the package, for some reason, there is an inscription - speciall edinion.
I - have crept in doubt. Tell me, please, how can you determine the original? Thank you in advance for your answers.
Here is photo of Chinese fakes.

Re: Please help by T2
Date: November 11, 2013 02:19PM
Here's another one from China

Date: November 11, 2013 02:24PM
These two photos, my Teknetiks T2.
Please pay attention to the inscription on the box. Whether the plant produced such a package?

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: November 11, 2013 08:13PM
don't know how to tell the fakes but the special edition would have the boost process so go thru the tones and see if it has bp on there. i guess they good fake that also but if its not there then it could be a fake. good luck.

Date: November 11, 2013 10:50PM
BP is not. I was alarmed by this endorsement. I will try to take a picture inside the metal detector. Thank you for your response.

Posted by: whitewill_1
Date: November 11, 2013 11:08PM
Does it work well? I am sure the fakes do not work as good as the real ones.

Date: November 11, 2013 11:19PM
-Works well. From the original T2 is no different.
Here are three photos of Chinese T2.

Date: November 11, 2013 11:24PM
And yet, China.

Date: November 12, 2013 12:05AM
Now that is my Teknetiks T2. The board is a mark-repair shop. My T2 was being repaired. There was a minor crash. There may be a photo with certainty that my device, the original?

Date: November 12, 2013 12:20AM
whitewill_1
Does it work well? I am sure the fakes do not work as good as the real ones.
Here's a video of Chinese fakes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2013 12:22AM by PL.5.

Posted by: Rick(ND)
Date: November 12, 2013 12:49AM
Yes Teknetic made the special edition as it was a later and improved edition of the original T-2. The special edition had a boast feature and a cache and understand it was more stable. I had the original when they first came out and used it for coin hunting and it did good for me and it sure seem to pick up some small stuff. I got the Fisher F75 with special edition after the T-2 and really liked it as it was more of a coin detector.

Rick

Date: November 12, 2013 12:49AM
Two more from China.

Date: November 12, 2013 12:57AM
Rick(ND)
Yes Teknetic made the special edition as it was a later and improved edition of the original T-2. The special edition had a boast feature and a cache and understand it was more stable. I had the original when they first came out and used it for coin hunting and it did good for me and it sure seem to pick up some small stuff. I got the Fisher F75 with special edition after the T-2 and really liked it as it was more of a coin detector.

Rick
Thanks for the clarification! Interestingly opinion of other users T2.

Date: November 12, 2013 01:11AM
I love my Teknetiks T2. It is very large and very small coin. I have searched many metal detectors. T2 - very well find small targets.

Posted by: DirtyDeedsDugDirtDeep
Date: December 02, 2013 05:29PM
Hello,
Well I just posted a similar question !
Always late to the party.. HA HA
So, my T2 has same box and shows same version number : 6 as yours.
But mine seems to have boost and cache modes; which appear to work at least marginally better than standard.
I purchased mine used; and it came with well known KellyCo sticker on the machine and KellyCo marked items in the box also.
Would these be fakes too ?????
Can these machines be verified by the factory ?????

E-Trac, EXP II, T-2 SE, Nokta FORS CoRe
Oldest identifiable coins found :
1700 William III ,1732,1734 George II half pennies , and 1747 Spanish 'bit'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login