Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Please help by T2
Posted by: PL.5
Date: January 16, 2014 02:13PM
DirtyDeedsDugDirtDeep
Hello,
Well I just posted a similar question !
Always late to the party.. HA HA
So, my T2 has same box and shows same version number : 6 as yours.
But mine seems to have boost and cache modes; which appear to work at least marginally better than standard.
I purchased mine used; and it came with well known KellyCo sticker on the machine and KellyCo marked items in the box also.
Would these be fakes too ?????
Can these machines be verified by the factory ?????
Hello! On my T2 - no additional cache and pulse modes. I asked a question to the factory to determine the authenticity of the instrument line. More than a year ago. I - have not answered. Now Chinese Internet auctions, sell a lot of T2 that looks no different from the original.

Posted by: sweepdog
Date: January 16, 2014 03:31PM
the chinese ruin everything. yes you can send yours to the factory for verification but they might confiscate it with no compensation.

Posted by: PL.5
Date: January 16, 2014 03:54PM
sweepdog
the chinese ruin everything. yes you can send yours to the factory for verification but they might confiscate it with no compensation.
Thank you. I already knew. Therefore send to the factory - I will not. Interestingly, as you can see if there is official dealers Teknetiks in Ukraine?

Posted by: Pombo2000
Date: April 19, 2017 02:47PM
Sorry if i write in this old discussion but i need help.
I buy gf2 and i put mars Tiger coil but i have problem of chattering and i must reduce sensibility

This is my pcb https://postimg.cc/image/bva7ply5r/ if you see the 2 trimmer are different from original t2 pcb ,if i change my trimmer same of t2 trimmer somethings will change?
Or i will make mess? What is the right position for trimmer?

Thanks for the help sorry for my bad english i am only 16 italian guy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login