Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
T2 classic
Posted by: trkdrvr38
Date: May 06, 2016 06:43PM
Just wanted to tell anyone who the t2classic is an upgrade stick with it. There is a learning curve and if you hunt trashy sites GET THE 5" COIL. lol That is all happy hunting!

Re: T2 classic
Posted by: farmer85j
Date: May 14, 2016 04:48PM
The 5" coil is a very good thing with the t2. It is what i use almost all the time.

Posted by: Mega
Date: May 14, 2016 09:41PM
The T2 with the small 5'' coil on is my favourite detector/coil combinations for my trashy roman/saxon sites,you have the abiilty to get in between the trash to get to the main targets the silver hammered coins,in the last 4 years it has found me some of my all time favourite gold coins.

Mine is not even the latest classic machine either,as its one of the original green machines,so simple to setup and you are off detecting,for the last few weekends have been working a very early medieval animal enclosure and fair site which is scheduled to go for housing later in the years,so although the site has been detected for a few years it still yields some nice hammered coinage going back about a 1000 years and also a few roman coins as well going back 1700 years.

Deus and Nexus MP

Posted by: Radianman
Date: January 02, 2017 04:10PM
I like the stock coil. No problems and pinpoints good. I have the upgraded T2 with EMI protection.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login