Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Which coil do you like for the T2?
Posted by: JJames1610
Date: October 02, 2016 09:58PM
Want some opinions on which coil you prefer on the T2 for depth. Was considering the 15 inch coil for the T2 but got a comment that they are good, but also feels heavy. Would like to hear from you and what you like. Also is it somewhat heavy or comfortable to use. Thanks

Re: Which coil do you like for the T2?
Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: October 03, 2016 05:20AM
After using the Mars Tiger coil on a couple of machines I would like to try one on the T2 or perhaps the round 13" for a bit more depth.
Mars coils are light, yet well built and perform exceptionally well.

Tom

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: December 20, 2016 11:34AM
I have a Nel attack 15" round & a SEF 12"/15" butterfly. I like the Sef better than the Nel hands down. It's quieter & just as deep. I haven't had much success with the Nel coil on this machine. I do love the Attack coil I use on my G2.

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Posted by: Mega
Date: December 20, 2016 11:56AM
@Digger70pa ,must admit i totally agree with you on the SEF 15x12 Coil,its very deep,pinpoints well,for its size its pretty light,and on open pasture sites it does not miss much,i also have the slightly smaller 12x10 SEF Coil,they seem to have fallen out of favour in recent years for some reason,but i wont ever part with that larger SEF coil.

These are the main machines that i use on my permissions here in the UK,Deusx2,DFX,IDX Pro,B3,T2,TDI Pro Pulse c/w 20'' Mono,Mirage Pulse,Crossbow Pulse,Nexus SE dual 9'' coil the bad boy,Vaquero,Fisher TW-5 twin box and few others.

''Its not about how much ground you cover but how you cover the ground''

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login