Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pocket watch piece
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 07, 2016 07:52AM
Dug this piece at the old homesite in King William Co. Va. New England Watch Co. Padishah. Made from 1898-1914. Also dug a 1927 wheatie and a chain looking piece in the same hole, with a root growing through it. I'll post those up later. Also dug up some really small brass shards, not worth posting. I used the Nel Sharpshooter coil and that thing really picked up on those shards. Thanks for looking. Robert

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * MxSport* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Pocket watch piece
Posted by: Mega
Date: November 07, 2016 08:02AM
Nice unusual find,that site of yours does seem too have alot of potential,must admit i also really like the NEL Sharpshooter coil,its a very good all round coil and i dont think it looses much depth over the stock coil.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 07, 2016 05:31PM
Mega
Nice unusual find,that site of yours does seem too have alot of potential,must admit i also really like the NEL Sharpshooter coil,its a very good all round coil and i dont think it looses much depth over the stock coil.
This spot has been good to us over the years...got some nice confederate buttons, a few old coins, harmonica pieces, flat buttons, and other knick knacks. Dug a flintlock lockplate a few years back so that tells us about old this site is. Lots of different areas to get into. There's 2 homesites here that we know of.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * MxSport* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: GA1dad
Date: November 08, 2016 11:52AM
Cool,,, I love finds that have info on them. I enjoy the research factor of this hobby!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login