Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pocket watch piece
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 07, 2016 07:52AM
Dug this piece at the old homesite in King William Co. Va. New England Watch Co. Padishah. Made from 1898-1914. Also dug a 1927 wheatie and a chain looking piece in the same hole, with a root growing through it. I'll post those up later. Also dug up some really small brass shards, not worth posting. I used the Nel Sharpshooter coil and that thing really picked up on those shards. Thanks for looking. Robert

T2SE w/ Nel hunter coil. Nautilus 2b w/ White's rod mod. MxSport. Lesche Piranah. Garrett propointer. Lesche digger. Deteknix W6 Pro wireless headphones. Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Pocket watch piece
Posted by: Mega
Date: November 07, 2016 08:02AM
Nice unusual find,that site of yours does seem too have alot of potential,must admit i also really like the NEL Sharpshooter coil,its a very good all round coil and i dont think it looses much depth over the stock coil.

Deus and Nexus MP-Beauty and the Beast.

Main machines that i use for specific site use T2-DFX-IDX Pro-Nexus SE-TDI Pro Pulse-Mirage Pulse-Crossbow Pulse-Fisher TW-5 twin box-Arado 120b-Trident11 Extreme-and a few others.

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 07, 2016 05:31PM
Mega
Nice unusual find,that site of yours does seem too have alot of potential,must admit i also really like the NEL Sharpshooter coil,its a very good all round coil and i dont think it looses much depth over the stock coil.
This spot has been good to us over the years...got some nice confederate buttons, a few old coins, harmonica pieces, flat buttons, and other knick knacks. Dug a flintlock lockplate a few years back so that tells us about old this site is. Lots of different areas to get into. There's 2 homesites here that we know of.

T2SE w/ Nel hunter coil. Nautilus 2b w/ White's rod mod. MxSport. Lesche Piranah. Garrett propointer. Lesche digger. Deteknix W6 Pro wireless headphones. Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: GA1dad
Date: November 08, 2016 11:52AM
Cool,,, I love finds that have info on them. I enjoy the research factor of this hobby!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login