Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Eurotek Pro
Posted by: woody
Date: January 31, 2017 08:20PM
Took my grandsons Eurotek out to play with today.. I was totally surprised with it. It loves small brass objects. I'll just have to play with it some more. F19 or G2 without G.B.?

Re: Eurotek Pro
Posted by: dfmike
Date: February 01, 2017 09:46AM
Are you asking if the Eurotek is similar to the F19 or G2 ?

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: February 03, 2017 10:13AM
It should have been a more clear statement. I have a G2 and a F19. Very similar, in some ways.

Date: February 04, 2017 09:59AM
Woody, do you mean that the Eurotek is similar to either the G2 or F19 ? I have an F5 which operates at the same frequency as the Eurotek yet I feel my F5 and F19 are very different machines. Different enough in their behavior to make me want to hold on to both.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: February 08, 2017 05:02PM
Yes, but no auto G.B. in the G2& F19.

Date: February 09, 2017 08:43AM
The term "auto GB" is confusing. Some detectors have a tracking GB which could be called automatic because it changes to suit conditions but from what I can understand of the manual, the GB of the Eurotek is fixed at a certain number like the Tek Delta. In the G2 and F19 you can change it to suit different soil conditions.

Date: February 10, 2017 08:40PM
Mike, I think you are right.

Date: February 11, 2017 03:06PM
Most detectors in that price range have a fixed ground balance that works well in most conditions. Personally I need a detector that allows me to change my ground balance value for anything I can encounter. The ground phase values around here can change rather drastically from area to area and the soil is generally moderately to heavily mineralized.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login