Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
More impressed every day
Posted by: Pastor bob
Date: February 01, 2017 07:21AM
Took my T-2 SE out yesterday for a hunt at a park where all the good targets are very deep. Dug up several early wheats in the 8-9" range but the most impressive thing was a 1/2" United Methodist confirmation pin at 10" in a hole with a small nail. On all the deep targets I would not get VDI numbers but only the sound that something deep was there. Ran the machine in 50 disc, 2+ tones and 80 sens. Also got a 44-D War Nickel that rang up in the low 70's. Very impressive machine

Re: More impressed every day
Posted by: Snap On Man
Date: February 01, 2017 09:08AM
I have the T2 Classic with the sharpshooter coil and I pulled a 1944 Lady Liberty half on Christmas Eve between 8" and 10" down. I agree with you, this is a impressive detector.

Re: More impressed every day
Posted by: 2 Much Trash
Date: February 01, 2017 05:13PM
It is a good machine for sure. I've been using the T2se for about 6 years now. Had it upgraded a year or so ago. One thing I've learned about this detector is to pay close attention those faint iron tones. If it gives a faint low iron tone but no number, same as a high tone does with no numbers, it's worth a dig. I've dug quite a few good deep targets digging those signals. Just the other day I had a nice one way high tone. When I stopped to investigate I could only get a faint iron tone with no numbers. Dug up a 1936 mercury dime close to 10 down. TheT2 is a good machine

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login