Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
T2 Classic finds
Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: February 03, 2017 11:54PM
Took the T2 Classic out for a couple hunts. First site was the site of an old post office and possibly a stagecoach stop from the mid 1800's that's nothing but hedge trees and scrub brush now.
My first target was the 1888 indian head penny , and a few feet away, the eagle button with some of the gold plating still intact. Also found the brass washer ? and the other eagle button in an
area that was littered with square nails of various sizes, probably the original site of the building. The T2 Classic did a fine job of pulling the targets out of the nails with the stock coil, 3 tones, 85 sens, 21 disc.

The second site was a farm field that once had a house setting on the site dating from the 1840's - 1850's, owned by a well known short horn cattle breeder. There was a small community located here with two stores, a post office, and a train depot all
in the area I'm hunting My finds in the field was the 1911 and 1914 Wheaties, dateless buffalo nickel, brass wedding band, a piece of Victorian jewelry with a face on it, an 1888 seated dime, and the diamond shaped pin that has writing on it but I haven't got
it cleaned up enough to read. The site has lots of iron and all sorts of other debris from the old house, but the T2 Classic pulls good targets out of the trash easily. The next target may be the elusive gold coin that I have been hunting for the last 35 years.....:)

HH

Roger

MXT Pro W/ 5.3 , 5" EXCELLERATOR II, 9.50 , 8X6 SEF , 12X10 SEF COILS
T2 Classic W/ STOCK AND 5" COILS, NEL SHARPSHOOTER, NEL SNAKE, AND 15" COIL
TEKNETICS PATRIOT W/ STOCK COIL
FISHER 1280 W/ 10" COIL
DETECTOR PRO PIRATE
1212X
1220 x W/ STOCK COIL
1266 XB W/ 3 3/4", 5" , 8", 10.5 ", AND 11 " COILS
1270 X W/ STOCK COIL
CZ-3D W/ STOCK COIL
CZ7a W/STOCK COIL, 5" COIL, 10.5" COIL
FISHER F 75 SPECIAL EDITION W/STOCK COIL
MOHAVE W/ STOCK COIL
SILVER ┬ÁMAX W/ STOCK COIL , 18 " CLEAN SWEEP, AND RSD COIL
CLASSIC IDX W/ 5.3 AND 9.50 COILS
CLASSIC IDX PRO W/ 9.5" COIL x2
TROY SHADOW X2 W/ SUPER 7 COIL
X-TERRA 705 W/ 9" 7.5 KHZ, 9" 3.2 KHZ, 5X10 18.75 KHZ, AND 15" WOT 3.2 KHZ COILS
MAKRO RED RACER W/ STOCK, 5", AND NEL HUNTER COILS
NOKTA FORS C0RE W/ STOCK COIL
NOKTA FORS CORE PRO PACK
KILLER B'S , WHITES PRO STAR AND STARLITE HEADPHONES , DETEKNIX W6 WIRELESS HEADPHONES, GRAY GHOST ULTIMATES, GRAY GHOST NDT HEADPHONES, TROY PRO HEADPHONES
LESCHE DIGGER, PREDATOR DIGGER, LESCHE SAMPSON, WHITES GROUND HAWG, AND LESCHE GROUND SHARK SHOVELS
SUN RAY, WHITES, AND TESORO FINDS BAGS
WHITES TRX AND GARRETT AT, MINELAB PRO FIND 25, Mars MD PINPOINTERS

Re: T2 Classic finds
Posted by: pan4au
Date: February 04, 2017 06:14AM
sweet spot and some nice finds.. There should be more there.. I hope that there is a gold coin or 12 there.. Congrats and HH

Tn. TH'er
Minelab E-trac
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher 1266X
Fisher F75 SE
Garrett Master Hunter 7X
Garrett Freedom II Plus
Tesoro Cibola Gound balance modded
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Modded Cen-Tech pinpointer

Way to go. T2 is the best deal going on a detector.
Posted by: bleeohio
Date: February 04, 2017 09:08AM
A lot of people underestimate the classic as a coinshooter but it does a fine job of sniffin them out in trashy spots. It's a whole lotta machine for the price. good luck on that gold coin.

Re: T2 Classic finds
Posted by: Snap On Man
Date: February 04, 2017 01:02PM
I just got home from a short hunt where it sniffed out 17 coins. I have sniffed 87 in one afternoon. You are right, a lot of machine for the money. I am not a life long metal detector user. But I think this machine is way under estimated. For the price I think this machine is a great first machine. I find it very easy to use and set up. I have a sharpshooter coil on mine and I think the balance is perfect and the depth is sometimes deeper than I like to dig.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login