Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Does Teknetics have a new detector on their website
Posted by: JJdigs
Date: February 22, 2017 08:36AM
I haven't been on the teknetics scene in a while so I decided to check out there website. I noticed on the bottom left of the main page showed two detectors , that I belive I have never seen before....Is this new or iam just not recognize them. Thanks

Re: Does Teknetics have a new detector on their website
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: February 22, 2017 09:08AM
That's the G2+.---It's been out for awhile, a GREAT machine!

Posted by: JJdigs
Date: February 22, 2017 05:20PM
There it is guess I have been a little slow...Looks like a good machine. I really like the tone break and notch systems it has.... Seems like a good park digger for gold jewelry with a smaller coil...Not a big fan of higher freq for relic hunting as I like the old coppers and silver !

Posted by: dfmike
Date: February 23, 2017 03:49PM
JJdigs, I bought an F19 (same as G2, G2+) last year and I essentially wanted to hunt for gold jewelry with it. I was surprised to find lots of silver with it and coins as well. You should try one. I find it's more than decent on high conductors as well.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: February 24, 2017 05:07AM
Amen!
dfmike
JJdigs, I bought an F19 (same as G2, G2+) last year and I essentially wanted to hunt for gold jewelry with it. I was surprised to find lots of silver with it and coins as well. You should try one. I find it's more than decent on high conductors as well.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: February 24, 2017 06:01AM
yeah don't be scared the 19 kHz wont hit silver it wacks it just not as deep as say 5 kHz or multi freq...

AJ

Posted by: dan b
Date: February 24, 2017 08:19AM
Actually, Teknetics has 3 new detectors just announced. The Ameri-tek series. Look like copies of existing FTP products in a different skin, and cheaper! Looks like the Patriot might be an F70 for $449.

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login