Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New teknetics detectors!
Posted by: tjbrown1990
Date: February 23, 2017 07:04AM
Seen this on another site! I wonder if these will be low or mid range detectors?

Re: New teknetics detectors!
Posted by: pan4au
Date: February 23, 2017 10:33AM
Not sure.. someone should be testing some of them before too long

Tn. TH'er
Minelab E-trac
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher 1266X
Fisher F75 SE
Garrett Master Hunter 7X
Garrett Freedom II Plus
Tesoro Cibola Gound balance modded
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Modded Cen-Tech pinpointer

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: February 23, 2017 11:17AM
They look kinda familiar. Patriot looks like and F70.

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST and a Fisher ID Edge

Posted by: lytle78
Date: February 23, 2017 12:32PM
If it's an F70 - that's a heck of a bargain!

Rick Kempf

Posted by: dan b
Date: February 23, 2017 01:22PM
The screen looks the same as the F70. It's amazing to me that the detector manufacturers are not tripping over themselves to get machines like this into the water. They let Garrett continue year after year to dominate that interest with the AT machines.

Dan

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Posted by: dfmike
Date: February 23, 2017 03:39PM
If the Patriot is indeed an F70 in disguise, at that price I want one.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: February 23, 2017 05:09PM
Liberator could be a digitized F5 with push buttons instead of knobs?

Save the Concentrics

Posted by: dan b
Date: February 23, 2017 05:55PM
I think it's a Land Ranger Pro.

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Posted by: coinhunterseth
Date: February 23, 2017 06:23PM
dan b
I think it's a Land Ranger Pro.
I think so too. The minuteman looks like a eurotek.

Date: February 24, 2017 09:12AM
Does look like a EuroTek, pricing seems a little high tho for that one. Maybe it has more under the hood?

Save the Concentrics

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: February 24, 2017 01:06PM
What's the point of repackaging legacy Bounty Hunters and Fishers as Teknetics machines? :confused:

When are truly new and innovative machines coming from First Texas, not just the same old, same old with a new paint job?

Posted by: lytle78
Date: February 24, 2017 06:38PM
CC,

Might be a good idea to wait and see how this will work. There has to be a good reason to take one proven detector from each of First Texas' three brands, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter and Fisher - and cut the prices - while spending a bundle on launching a new brand to market them under. These folks know a thing or two about the detector market - there must be a good reason for it. It should be interesting to see what they are really doing here.

Details are bound to emerge soon. Meanwhile we can all speculate to our hearts content.

As far as new machines, they announced a year and a half ago that they would launch two totally new platforms. These were expected last year, but haven't appeared yet. I'm quite sure that they aren't just waiting for the "right moment" to launch them. Things don't work that way. After spending many millions developing a new machine it would be truly stupid to just sit on them while having to lower prices on existing lines.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: February 24, 2017 07:54PM
Cal_Cobra
What's the point of repackaging legacy Bounty Hunters and Fishers as Teknetics machines? :confused:

When are truly new and innovative machines coming from First Texas, not just the same old, same old with a new paint job?

Seems hard to complain about a F70 with a rad new look and 11DD coil for $200 less...not so sure I need a "point" to be made.

Obviously this is not the T3 or F80 (not the real name)...those are coming still as they said they would. After recent releases and delays by other companies - I think they are staying hush hush until their atomic bomb is perfected. That is my assumption only.

Teknetics has said these are "proven technology" (thus not the T3 or F80) and it is a price to performance revolution. Seems that is exactly what is going on with a $200 MSRP drop.

I have the Liberator and MinuteMan in my possession and can say they look friggin awesome up close. They are going to sell like crazy to all the "Murica" types. Genius and shrewd marketing IMO.

Posted by: woody
Date: February 24, 2017 09:02PM
Hate to be ignorant but what's a "Murica"?

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: February 25, 2017 12:25AM
Murica = America. Sorry for the internet slang. I think they will be a huge hit for the patriotic types.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login