Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: New teknetics detectors!
Posted by: dfmike
Date: February 25, 2017 10:11AM
Apart from the OP's small picture, are there any specs on these machines so we can definitely know if they are existing detectors with a new name or "enhanced" existing detectors ?

Active detectors: Fisher F5 , Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: amberjack
Date: February 25, 2017 10:29AM
Teknetics Patriot:
13 kHz
Frequency Shift
All Metal Auto-Tune Mode
0-99 Target-ID (VDI)
Target-ID Confidence Bar
Ground Balance to Salt
Push-button Static Pinpoint
Speed Selection
Non-Voltative Memory (Saves Settings)

nicked from elsewhere so how true it is??

AJ

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: February 25, 2017 04:09PM
amberjack
Teknetics Patriot:
13 kHz
Frequency Shift
All Metal Auto-Tune Mode
0-99 Target-ID (VDI)
Target-ID Confidence Bar
Ground Balance to Salt
Push-button Static Pinpoint
Speed Selection
Non-Voltative Memory (Saves Settings)

nicked from elsewhere so how true it is??

AJ

That is 100% true. Those are the specs...that is the look.

Teknetics has replied on their official Facebook page when asked it is a F70....

Very much, but the Patriot has gone through a price revolution and is now $200.00 less than the F-70! Along with a free affirmation of your patriotism.

So $449 MSRP...and assuming there will be some sort of deals going on...perhaps $400 for a F70...with 11DD...and new graphics.

Hell of a deal.

Re: New teknetics detectors! Over here in Patriot land.
Posted by: JASONSPAZ1
Date: February 27, 2017 04:50PM
We all get frustrated with repackaging.
But in the case, An F70 repackaged as a new Teknetics is awesome and a steal for 200.00 less than an F70.
I am in the Boston area so yeah, the PATRIOT will be a hit in PATRIOT land.
HH

"If you walk away from a target still thinking of it,
then go back and dig it"

Metal Detecting in Massachusetts and New Hampshire for 30 years.
Merrimack Valley Metal Detecting Group on Facebook.

I currently use a Minelab Sovereign GT.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2017 04:51PM by JASONSPAZ1.

Date: February 27, 2017 06:02PM
A $200 MSRP drop on the Patriot...a $100 MSRP drop on the Liberator.

Somebody can feel free to paint my house or car...rename it...and then lower my payments on it. By all means!

People with tighter wallets...or those just getting into the hobby stateside...these will fit nicely.

Been having a ton of fun hunting with them....even if they are "rebranded". They look awesome and more than once I have had to go over an area because I was too busy gawking at the faceplate.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: February 27, 2017 06:09PM
Why buy a F70 with a new patriotic paint job when you can buy the F75 for a mere $50 more!!

Please First Texas, release something NEW, not just the same old same old, with a new paint job, let's see your new flagship, innovative, machines!

Date: February 27, 2017 07:15PM
Why buy a Patriot (F70) over a F75?

F75 gold is $599.....Patriot is $449. That is $150...not $50. Math and all. If you are saying vendors/dealers can get the F75 for $500 by contacting them...seems like a ridiculous assumption to think the Patriot won't have "contact me for the best deal" prices going on as well.

Many people realize the F70 is just as fast and deep as the F75....just narrowed down on options that many never even use (boost and cache and FA).

Dave Johnson has said if you have a F70 (which came AFTER the F75)...you will never have to worry about if you should upgrade to a F75. Seems pretty legit when the lead engineer with that reputation is telling us that.

I have received TONS of emails and contact form submissions on my website asking "when can I buy one".

IMO the question would be "why not" instead of "why".

T3 will be a ways off still...just so ya know. :beers:

Has FT been Impacted?
Posted by: bugg
Date: February 27, 2017 10:37PM
With these huge price drops, is FT playing defense, with the new flagship from Nokta coming out?

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: February 28, 2017 04:55AM
Not sure but doubt dealers will be able to knock much off the MAP on these. More likely they are aimed at volume selling via big box stores.

Tom

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST and a Fisher ID Edge

Re: Has FT been Impacted?
Posted by: lytle78
Date: February 28, 2017 05:26AM
Not defence - offence.

I think folks will be surprised how this plays out. These are not Teknetics detectors - AmeriTek is a new product line, even though the 3 models are selected from the existing Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter product lines. Don't assume that the sales and distribution model will be traditional.

Rick Kempf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2017 05:30AM by lytle78.

Posted by: Parkologist
Date: February 28, 2017 10:29PM
lytle78
Not defence - offence.

I think folks will be surprised how this plays out. These are not Teknetics detectors - AmeriTek is a new product line, even though the 3 models are selected from the existing Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter product lines. Don't assume that the sales and distribution model will be traditional.

Why would they all have Teknetics on the face plate and be teased on teknetics facebook page if they werent teknetics?

Posted by: lytle78
Date: February 28, 2017 11:10PM
Good question Mr. P. - and "well spotted".

It's a bit odd, considering that only one of the 3 machines is from the Tek line - the "Minuteman" the others are a
Bounty Hunter and a Fisher.

Perhaps AmeriTEK is a sort of "sub-brand" under Tek. - perhaps something to do with the marketing and distribution - something we haven't got any information on yet. We'll see soon enough I guess.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: CC2_IN_CA
Date: March 01, 2017 08:24PM
If there hadn't been a Eurotek model, it would appear the new line was a political statement.

Posted by: Joe6112
Date: March 05, 2017 01:59PM
Has there been a release date yet?

Posted by: REVIER
Date: March 07, 2017 06:11AM
All of them and especially the Patriot has been discussed on many forums...Supposedly the top one IS an F70 at a much lower price but with all the exact same features.
Can use DD or concentric coils, two speeds including SL which is actually boost that the 85th anniversary F75 is lacking, control over the thresh in disc, two programs to set up any way you want and can easily switch between, all the tone choices, major depth and everything else that makes the F70 the very definition of the word sleeper.
All this including a big DD coil dropped down from the normal F70 MAP price of about $700 to $449..or maybe even to that $399 price point with discounts.
No DST but it is really not needed, plenty of settings that will let you hunt quietly if you wish.

I have a million posts about what I discovered about this thing in the F series forum and I have used the F70 for going on 4 years now with 3 coils.
There is no site I have ever taken it to it could not conquer, no conditions it could not deal with and shock you with its ability...none.
Except saltwater because I have never tried it there but the manual says it can GB down to salt so don't count it out in that environment either.
I have used it in insane iron, super heavy trash, more EMI than you might believe possible and both fantastic dirt in the Midwest and heavy mineralized devil dirt here in the SE and I have figured out settings that worked more than well at all of them.
Unbelievably well.
My jaw dropped on the first hunt I had with it and hasn't stopped since.

This is an upper mid level just below the flagship machine that is going to be sold at an upper entry level price point.
This will turn the industry on its ear and I suspect not the only surprise FTP has up its sleeve.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login